HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time Empty
PostSubject: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 am

It has been announced that Bo Dallas will defend the WWE NXT Title against Adrian Neville at the 12/5 live event in Tampa, FL.

Total Diva Wants More Ring Time
WWE Total Diva Ariane Andrew, known in WWE as Diva Cameron, posted the following on Twitter:

Tyler Bunn
@wwecameron What is your goal for 2014? #AskAriane

Ariane Andrew ✔ @WWECameron
“@TylerGBunn: @wwecameron What is your goal for 2014? #AskAriane” get into an amazing storyline so I can get more in ring time #AskAriane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 pm

She should worry about being a better wrestler before she gets more inring time
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:22 pm

^
It's a rarity that I agree with you, but I agree. She's FAR from an AJ Lee. Of course, I remember her being the first chick to hit the bricks a couple of years ago in Tough Enough because of the fact that she COULDN'T wrestle and had no personality. For now, she should stick to shaking her ass around because that's the only personality she really has that WORKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 pm

A girl can dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Agree with Dead and Nate. A pretty face can only get a girl so far in the WWE, and a big storyling would only expose her to the 85% of the wrestling audience that doesn't already know she's shit.

The exception would be if she turns heel, feuds with Naomi and puts her over. Even then, though, the end result is for her to become the backup Alicia Fox/Aksana.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
A pretty face can only get a girl so far in the WWE.
Kelly Kelly won the diva's title. Apart from a pretty face (and the soulless dead eyes of a robot), I'm not entirely sure what else she brought to the table.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 pm

^ well on those long trips from city to city, I am sure she brought a lot to the table for the boys who needed a little something something
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Naomi is a lot more talented in the ring, and they get about equal time. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Nearphotison wrote:
A pretty face can only get a girl so far in the WWE.
Kelly Kelly won the diva's title. Apart from a pretty face (and the soulless dead eyes of a robot), I'm not entirely sure what else she brought to the table.
Haha, you've got a point. At least Kelly had a somewhat likeable personality, though. If there's any truth at all to Cameron's character on Total Divas, she's a psychotic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time   NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Title Match Announced for This Week, Total Diva Wants More Ring Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1