HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your best fed match of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What was your best fed match of all time? Empty
PostSubject: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am

And who was it against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:28 am

Yet to happen.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:52 am

I was gonna post the match itself, but I can't find it anywhere. The site it originally happened on is no longer available and I also posted it on the old XWA, but obviously it's not there anymore either. That match was Rob Chapman vs. Danny Diamond in a Street Fight. It was the perfect mixture of hardcore action and storytelling.

I will, however, post my second favorite match, since I had access to it. This one was Jeff Chandler (Ace Acid) vs. Thomas Barnez in a Sixty Minutes In Hell Match. Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 am

I always thought my tag match with Jay was better than Chilly and Mick's opposing match. My best singles match was probably that 7 man Steel Asylum match at Revolutionary Wars 2. vs. you, Adam, among others.

What was your best fed match of all time? FJBloTX
What was your best fed match of all time? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Hard to say, I've had a couple of matches I loved writing in and put up some great effort, however, the one that a lot more people said was one of my best efforts was with

James Best vs. T.K., great match from both of us. Now if only him and I could have a real feud instead of hopping on and off the Giselle/T.K. hate fun we possibly have another one on our hands.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Either my ladder match against Random from SIW, or the RSD title match against Kani, although that one did have its fuckups. Funny

Actually, the last match I ever wrote, the King of the Chamber, I liked that a lot. It's just that only one other person fucking showed up...
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

I forgot I had posted my match against Rob on FaceBook, so here it is.

Spoiler:

StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Unfortunately, my match was pretty much lost. I have the second half, which I wrote saved, but Caine's part is long gone by now unless I posted it somewhere I'm not thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm

I honestly don't know. My favourite is a Japanese Deathmatch against Ace Acid, but whether that's the best or not...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 pm

^ I remember that match; great read.

Yet to happen for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

My matches with Headhunter are the ones I worked hardest for with the very first one against him in my third match ever gaining me recognition by the other members of the forum following a good showing and the second ending with me walking away with the W.

Though my matches with Caleb are also some of my best work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

I think the best match I've written would have to be Greg Samuel vs. AleXtreme in a Falls Count Anywhere Match, it was the quarter-finals of the King of Xtreme last year. My next round match again Trace was good, but I like the Falls Count Anywhere match more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Prolly the SIW Elimination Chamber Match...Maybe.. idk can't think of one yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Ian wrote:
I always thought my tag match with Jay was better than Chilly and Mick's opposing match. My best singles match was probably that 7 man Steel Asylum match at Revolutionary Wars 2. vs. you, Adam, among others.

I remember that match! I think it was in my 2nd XWA run, I don't know how I got into a match like that with my writing skills...
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Ooh, good question... I can't think of only one, so I'll limit it down to a few that I think were pretty good.

1. King of the mountain vs. Razor, Nate, McNugget, and Hall. I love ladder matches, and I love multiple-people matches. Throw those together and when all members of the match are in 2 different stables, it's like writing a tag team match but not at the same time. At no point in this match did I start rushing or want it to be over with. With each new paragraph I had fresher ideas and incorporated them smoothly. Not to mention it was my 4th XWA heavyweight championship win.

2. Ladder match as CJ Hardy vs. DC Hennig. At the time, DC Hennig was THE man of Mayhem. He had just beaten the world champion, he hadn't lost a match since his return, and he was about to win the world championship in his next match. So I became the number 1 contender to his Cruiser-X championship in a ladder match. Ladder matches always give me my best spots. It also helped set up my faction with the GM Razor Xtreme. Another match I enjoyed writing, but not as much as my KOTM.

3. Ironman match/Last Man Standing vs. Shawn Duster. Duster was only the best TcW/ETW/TPW whatever writer known to the internet. I was just a rookie who was placed in a number 1 contenders match where not a single person predicted me to win. I come out on top of that, and begin my greatest rivalry in e-fed history. I turned heel, aligned myself with the GM DDanger(Wow, I have a bad habit), and produced an ironman match that solidified me as a main eventer. I lost by a point and was then put in a rematch the next card as a last man standing match that ended in a draw. That set up months of an on and off rivalry and it was so damn fun working with him.

4. Steel cage match w/ Hall vs. Xtreme Stallions. Any match handing Megaman his only loss in history is pretty damned awesome.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Ian wrote:
I always thought my tag match with Jay was better than Chilly and Mick's opposing match.
No it wasn't. Remember? I rigged it. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Funny Vintage XWA.

What was your best fed match of all time? FJBloTX
What was your best fed match of all time? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm

It's true. I was there.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 am

Only have had a handful of fed matches. All of them from 2-4 years ago. I do know that all my matches sucked though.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:36 am

Any match involving me winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 pm

My match versus Usman for the #1 Contendership of the RSD Championship.

I also liked the match I posted versus Myke, though he won that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Hmm..

I can't pick a number one, but I have three.

1. Razor Xtreme vs David Michaels - TLC for the IC title. I remember how much fun I had writing this... I was excited when I was coding, I put SO much effort into it, etc. and I ended up winning. You know how much of an honor it is to say you beat David Michaels and you're not as good as Caleb or Mega? Funny

2. RX/Dominator vs. JHalc vs. Xtreme Icon vs. Headhunter vs JLA, Ultimate HellRazor Match for the XWA WHC. My only World title reign. I had a blast writing this match and the fact that a person like ME could beat JHalc and Headhunter when they were trying was awesome to me. The fact that Razor Xtreme matched and defeated HEADHUNTER and JHALC, was a great point for me.

3. I honestly don't remember who I faced, however I remember going all out for this third match that I also won, sounds redundant cause I can't think of any names but I do remember winning this match and I had fun writing it. It was around the same time I beat JHalc/Icon/HH/JLA in the UHR match, that was probably my best role. I can't remember anything about it though, if I do I will post it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Caleb wrote:
Ooh, good question... I can't think of only one, so I'll limit it down to a few that I think were pretty good.

1. King of the mountain vs. Razor, Nate, McNugget, and Hall. I love ladder matches, and I love multiple-people matches. Throw those together and when all members of the match are in 2 different stables, it's like writing a tag team match but not at the same time. At no point in this match did I start rushing or want it to be over with. With each new paragraph I had fresher ideas and incorporated them smoothly. Not to mention it was my 4th XWA heavyweight championship win.

2. Ladder match as CJ Hardy vs. DC Hennig. At the time, DC Hennig was THE man of Mayhem. He had just beaten the world champion, he hadn't lost a match since his return, and he was about to win the world championship in his next match. So I became the number 1 contender to his Cruiser-X championship in a ladder match. Ladder matches always give me my best spots. It also helped set up my faction with the GM Razor Xtreme. Another match I enjoyed writing, but not as much as my KOTM.

3. Ironman match/Last Man Standing vs. Shawn Duster. Duster was only the best TcW/ETW/TPW whatever writer known to the internet. I was just a rookie who was placed in a number 1 contenders match where not a single person predicted me to win. I come out on top of that, and begin my greatest rivalry in e-fed history. I turned heel, aligned myself with the GM DDanger(Wow, I have a bad habit), and produced an ironman match that solidified me as a main eventer. I lost by a point and was then put in a rematch the next card as a last man standing match that ended in a draw. That set up months of an on and off rivalry and it was so damn fun working with him.

4. Steel cage match w/ Hall vs. Xtreme Stallions. Any match handing Megaman his only loss in history is pretty damned awesome.

I remember grading that, excellent match! I was surprised you beat DC, not cause I didn't think you could, but because you always said you were better with Caleb than you were with CJ, but you wrote a great match. I still remember the ending where I believe you handcuffed DC Hennig after RX interfered?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
 I remember grading that, excellent match! I was surprised you beat DC, not cause I didn't think you could, but because you always said you were better with Caleb than you were with CJ, but you wrote a great match. I still remember the ending where I believe you handcuffed DC Hennig after RX interfered?
Yep! RX and CJ had a little fake mini-feud going on for a week or two and just when it looked like DC was going to win, RX comes out, screws him over, and the two handcuff DC to the ropes and CJ won. Loved writing that ending.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Loved reading it Funny

A match good enough to beat DC is awesome.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your best fed match of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next