Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:46 am

^
Nah. You don't want Rollins to be Mr. Money in the Bank forever.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:05 am

I kinda do. Thirsty Mofos

Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 FJBloTX
Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:01 am

Eeyen wrote:
Roman is still going over at WM. Don't get yalls hopes up.

that is my hope I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:08 am

Baleed Dat Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:31 am

I hope he turns heel and goes over. Thirsty Mofos

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:35 am

I hope Lesnar just loses the damn belt
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:56 am

Seth Rollins is walking into Summerslam as the champion. I think that's pretty much a given, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:02 pm

As we reported just moments ago, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has signed a new contact with WWE and has officially closed the door on ever returning to professional mixed martial arts competition.

Below is a complete and detailed transcript of the entire interview between Lesnar and ESPN SportsCenter host Michelle Beadle and, late into the discussion, former WWE announcer-turned-ESPN analyst Jonathan Coachman.
THE DECISION

“It was a very hard decision for me. The fighter inside of me wants to compete. The father, the husband – I’m an older caveman now, so I make wiser caveman decisions. I’m here to say my legacy in the octagon is over. However, my legacy this Sunday at WrestleMania will not be my last.”

“I wanted it to be out of my mouth, I wanted people to hear me. it was a hard decision to make. I’ve thought about this for a year. At the end of the day it’s all about me wanting to have fun. The money is great, but the lifestyle… For me to get back into the octagon – for the last two months I’ve been training to get back into the octagon, and felt physically great, but something lacked mentally.”
BORN TO BE AN ENTERTAINER

“I talked with Dana [White], I talked to Lorenzo [Fertitta], I talked to Vince McMahon, I talked to my wife and my friends. I had many sleepless nights on what to do. At the end of the day, it weighed heavily on my heart that I was born to be an entertainer, and I have fun doing it.”

“I could go back to the octagon, but what do I have to gain? I was the UFC heavyweight champion of the world. Due to my illness my career got cut short” … “but as the years went by, it wore on me so much that the fighter inside of me didn’t want it to end that way. I didn’t want to leave the UFC on a losing streak.”

THE UFC DOOR IS CLOSED

Brock Lesnar, Dana White“I’m officially closing the door on MMA. It was hard. It’s hard. I re-signed last night with the WWE. We came to a conclusion last night, and the offer on the table I just could not refuse.”

“I think it’s fair to the fans. It was my decision. I wanted to be fair to the fans, to know that on Sunday at WrestleMania I’m going home with that damn belt.”

“I went to the [Ronda] Rousey fight just to have that feeling. It wasn’t a contractual move, or a bartering pitch of any kind. For me, I just wanted to feel that energy, and it just so happened it was Ronda Rousey.”
“I LOVE… THE SQUARED CIRCLE”

“This wasn’t an overnight decision. This was a long heartfelt decision that you weigh out the pros, you weigh out the cons. Last night, ole’ Vince McMahon put the offer on the table that I couldn’t refuse. When it comes down to business and money, and health and well-being, I’ve been on both sides of the spectrum. I’ve been in a bad position with my health, I’ve been in a bad position with my money, and now I’m in a great position with both and I’m happy. I love what I’m doing. I work a limited schedule; part-time with full-time pay.”

“If you can’t watch me in the ring and not be entertained, and not think that I’m having any fun than there’s something definitely wrong. I love being in the squared circle, I always have. But I always hated the outside ambiance about everything else. There’s an old saying – ‘it’s all fake but the money and the miles’ and the miles were not good for me. Me and the highway just did not get along.”

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:31 pm

He'll quit eventually. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:13 pm

This was good news to many UFC performers.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Eh... I bet the UFC performers would love to have Big Brock back. Money talks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Eh... I bet the UFC performers would love to have Big Brock back. Money talks.
No, au contraire my friend.

If Brock indeed signed a huge sum deal, UFC would have to open their wallets for him. Which means it would lead to firings and stuff.
And it would also mean people would get their arms broken if he got there.

So UFC fighters are happy. #sarcasm (the money part: remember 2014, WWE?)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Funny

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:30 pm

UFC has more than enough money. They don't pay their fighters what they're worth NAH

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:05 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
UFC has more than enough money. They don't pay their fighters what they're worth NAH
Nope. The trend nowadays seems to be having a part-timer with a wage 4 times higher than a full-timer.

Gotta ask my boss if he accepts that.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Brock Lesnar and The Rock are greater assets as part-timers to WWE today than both Undertaker and Sting.

Fight me. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:16 pm

MFiSG wrote:
Brock Lesnar and The Rock are greater assets as part-timers to WWE today than both Undertaker and Sting.

I actually agree with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:57 pm

MFiSG wrote:

what has brock brought to the table since his return? What really justify Brock Lesnar being champion? If he is the awesome attraction then where are the results? Why is WrestleMania still no sold out? Why isn't everytime Brock Lesnar appears on RAW that does good ratings? When Brock actually wrestles on a PPV why aren't those PPVs getting big number buy rates?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Because one man can't save a company.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:10 pm

Wrestlemania still isn't sold out because they put a turd with him. Funny No one wants to see Brock lose to Roman and no one CARES if he wins because Roman is not relevant.

Brock is the only person in the history of the planet to have back-to-back 1M buy PPVs. He's the greatest PPV draw of all time...

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:14 pm

MFiSG wrote:

Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 3bt0VYJ

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Although I'll grant Bull the fact the PPV buy rates with Lesnar have been... mediocre? Yeah that works. But I'd say the majority of that was they had him lose to Triple H and Cena which really hurt his drawing power to start out with. He's definitely returned to form recently.

If you compare the PPVs he isn't on to the ones he is on, he's worth ~100K viewers or about $1M per show. If he works four a year, he's still a good investment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Wrestlemania still isn't sold out because they put a turd with him. Funny No one wants to see Brock lose to Roman and no one CARES if he wins because Roman is not relevant.

Brock is the only person in the history of the planet to have back-to-back 1M buy PPVs. He's the greatest PPV draw of all time...

so you are blaming WrestleMania not being sold out because of Roman Reigns? Do you know how asinine that sounds?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 pm

There's plenty of reasons it's not sold out, but if you're blaming Lesnar... I guarantee you if it were Lesnar/Bryan it would be sold out right now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:29 pm

no it would pretty much be the same. Brock not showing up. Heyman repeating the same promo week after week. And the go home show ends with a tug-o-war with brock, but it would look even more stupid if you compare Brock to Daniel Bryan. Nothing would be different, hell it be worse because you know damn well Vince McMahon would try to stick it to the fans and make Daniel Bryan look as weak as he could.

I am not blaming WrestleMania just on Brock, and Yes Roman Reigns is also apart of the problem. But saying Lesnar isn't part of the problem is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next