HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans Empty
PostSubject: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 pm

I was just looking through some stuff and I stumbled across the summary for what would've been my feud with Kani. Since we only got to do the very beginning before Kani left, I figured I'd show you all what we had planned for the fuck of it.

Vendetta #83: Robert Hope comes out. Talks about his accomplishments as Kanimaniac. Interrupted by Danny. Danny talks about being one with Mirage and feeling all Mirage felt, unlike Robert whom wasn't actually Kani. Robert gets mad and challenges Danny to a match. Danny accepts.

Vendetta #84: Danny getting interviewed. Interrupted by Robert, whom says he is going to witness what Kanimaniac can do first hand at Rev Wars.

Vendetta #85: Danny cutting a promo and gets interrupted by Robert again. This one leads to the two coming face to face, but Skye gets between them and calms Danny down. Danny and Skye walk off.

Vendetta #86: Danny comes out to the ring and calls Robert out. Robert comes out, but stays on the ramp. Danny says why wait, let's fight now. Robert starts walking to the ring, while the crowd cheers loudly for the potential fight. He gets on the apron, Danny swings and Robert drops down and heads back up the ramp.

Revolutionary Wars: Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope I – Singles Match. After the match, Danny goes for a handshake, Robert accepts, but then he low blows Danny.

Vendetta #87: Danny cuts a promo about Hope not having an honorable bone in his body, after the low blow. Later, Robert cuts a promo and says he'll put a hopeful bone in Danny's girlfriend.

Vendetta #88: Hope cuts a promo. Talks about Skye some more. Danny attacks him. Brawl.

Vendetta #89: Hope follows Skye home in an early segment. Stalks her and whispers into the camera about her and taunting Danny. Later in the night, Danny comes home and warns Skye that Hope was there. Searches for him, but doesn't find him.

Vendetta #90: Danny comes to the ring and talks about how Robert has gone too far. He demands he comes out. Robert comes out and Danny challenges him to a Street Fight; no countout, no disqualifications, no rules. Hope accepts.

Endure: Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope II – Street Fight. Danny loses his shit a couple times and ends up winning.

Vendetta #91: Danny comes out and cuts a promo about defeating Robert. Hope comes out and says it's far from over. He says Danny went to a dark place that night. He says he didn't lose to Danny, he lost to someone else. Mirage. He says Mirage is still lurking. Hope tells Danny to watch his back, because he won't know where he's coming from. Hope then leaves.

Vendetta #92: Danny cuts a promo about Hope and says Mirage is long gone. He says if Hope still wants to fight, he knows where to find Danny. No Hope this week.

Vendetta #93: Show opens to a dark arena. There's one light, a spotlight in the center of the ring. Robert Hope is standing there. He talks for a bit. Introduces Danny and Skye. Two more spotlights appear, on Danny and Skye whom are being lowered from the rafters, tied up, upside down. Robert gets in Danny's face and talks about how Danny is at his mercy and how he's gonna cut the handsome face right off his skull. Robert forcefully kisses the upside down Skye. Hope cuts Danny's cheek and then stops himself, laughs and walks off into the darkness. The show cuts to a commercial break. No match for Danny that night.

Vendetta #94: Hope comes out and cuts a promo. Lights go out. After a bit, they turn back on and Hope is out cold, with his Kanimaniac mask on. Mirage is standing above him. Mirage gets a mic and says they will be having a match at KoX. He says it's gonna be a Barbed Wire Massacre.

King of Xtreme: Kanimaniac vs. Mirage – Barbed Wire Massacre.

Vendetta #95: Hope comes out and brags about bringing Mirage out, win or lose. He says there's a spot in the Hopeful for a tormented soul like Mirage. Danny comes out and says Mirage is gone. He lost control, but he's regained it. Hope angrily says this isn't over and then he calms down and says if he can't have Mirage, Daniel will be his newest disciple.

Vendetta #96: Danny comes out to cut a promo but gets interrupted by Hope on the titantron. Hope is at Danny's house and has Skye tied up and gagged and Cerberus is holding Daniel Smithson the Third, Danny's baby boy. Hope talks to Danny for a bit and then asks for the baby. He speaks calmly, yet says disturbing things to the baby. Danny demands he let his child go. Hope says if Mirage doesn't join the Hopeful, Daniel will be his newest member. He says Danny has a week to think about it.

Vendetta #97: Closing segment. Hope comes out and says the time is now for Danny to make his decision. Danny comes out, dressed as Mirage, and gets in the ring. He bows down in front of Hope. Suddenly, Skye enters the ring from behind Hope and low blows him. Danny tears his mask off and beats down Hope until he's a bloody mess. He says at XM, this ends, in a 3 Stages of Hell Match. He says he wants to make Robert bleed so the first stage is First Blood. Then he says he wants the audience to watch him get destroyed first hand, so the second stage is Falls Count Anywhere. Finally, if Hope survives until then, Danny says he wants to take him down to hell, in 30 Minutes in Hell. Danny says see you at XtremeMania.

Vendetta #98: Danny and Hope take the night off. A video package is shown, going through the entire feud.

XtremeMania: Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope III – Three Stages of Hell Match: First Blood, Falls Count Anywhere and 30 Minutes in Hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:58 am

Damn. That woulda been a really epic feud. Although, one thing that stuck out to me: I thought Hope really was Kani?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 am

Idk if he was or not. I think that was meant to be something that nobody ever really knew.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:06 am

I do remember Kani saying something it being legit, though. I could also totally believe it, and since I kept up with his characters, I personally feel it could actually make a ton of sense.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 am

Didn't Hope use the mist?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:32 am

Robert Hope is/was Kanimaniac. He told me.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:58 am

Well, the way we were doing the feud was that Danny didn't believe he was really Kanimaniac. So, whether he was or not is irrelevant. It was just Danny thinking he was trying to capitalize on Kanimaniac's success.

I wish we could've done this feud all the way through, though.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:00 am

I think the problem was, it was too committed and I think Kani got a tad overwhelmed xD
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:09 am

Yeah. This would've been the longest straight through feud I've ever done, I assume the same for him. We literally planned the entire thing within two to three hours. I hope Kani returns to the fed at some point in the future, even if it isn't for a while. I'd love to at least do a two-PPV feud with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans   The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

The Original Danny Diamond vs. Robert Hope Plans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1