HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"   PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Due: Saturday, October 11th by 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"   PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:00 am

Vendetta returns from commercial break and we are immediately thrust back in the Sleep Train Arena, with seventeen thousand rabid XWA fans on their feet and looking to further appease their destructive mentality.  As "Adrenaline" by Shinedown, the official theme song for Vendetta, draws to an end XWA’s very own Laura Watts takes the microphone and pauses for effect, commanding the attention of the ruckus Sacramento crowd and the fans of course listen, Laura Watts takes a breath…

Watts:
"LLLLLLLLADDIES AND GENTLEMEN… PLEASE WELCOME… JAAAAAAAAMES CARRRLISSSLE!!!"

A NEW LIFE BEGIIIIIIINS!!!!!

Boos. Boos everywhere AS “Destroy Everything” by Hatebreed hits.

Cedar:
"And here comes the newest addition to the Knockout Kings, James Carlisle, a very uhh controversial star at the moment!  This should be interesting."

Miles:
"Oh here’s something interesting, SHADDUP! "

Cedar:
"A few more wins and we could very well be looking at our next world heavyweight champion, I find THAT very interesting."

Miles:
"DESTROY EVERYTHIIIIING!"

As soon as James steps out from the back, California let their feelings be heard, tearing Carlisle apart with threats in a manner best described as monstrous as two hundred and forty-three pounds of villainous Australian step out onto the main stage.  Unlike previous appearances, this time Carlisle has no signature gestures or gang signs, simply glaring down the ramp to the ring in front of him, dressed in black shorts and a Knockout Kings T-shirt.  Highlights of Carlisle’s previous King Of Xtreme tournament qualifier play, as Ted Cedar sums it up.

Cedar:
"Just two weeks ago, James Carlisle and Nate Insano went absolutely crazy in an Xtreme Rules match!  They threw just about everything they could at one another but in the end Carlisle hit the Writers Block right on that crowd barricade and it was all over from there for Insano, and just beginning for Carlisle."

Miles:
"Started from the bottom now we’re here."

Cedar:
"What?  We’re not quite ‘there’ just yet Joey."

Carlisle casually steps down the ramp with a tight lip and intention in his eyes, drawing to the foot of the ramp then stepping around the ring, pushing himself past Joey Miles and Ted Cedar gesturing for them to move before snatching Ted’s chair from right under him as Cedar stands up, walking away from his without so much as a second glance, folding the chair flat and throwing it over the top rope and into the ring.

Miles:
"Hey James, you want his balls too?!! "

Cedar:
"For crying out loud don’t aggravate the man!"

Miles:
"It’s funny coz he took your chair and now you have nothing!"

Carlisle steps toward the ring to roll in, only to backpedal just as quickly, walking over to Laura Watts and taking the microphone from her hands.  Rolling back into the ring James keeps to the theme of no gang signs, simply taking the chair, stepping in the middle of the ring and props it open, standing idly over sponging every last boo, milking every last pint of hatred he can from the arena crowd, even beginning to smirk about it which seems to enrage the crowd even further.

“Woman Basher!! ** CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP!! **  Woman Basher!!”

Cedar:
"A fan calling Carlisle a woman basher, obviously referring to Carlisle’s attack on Christina Clair…"

Miles:
"Come on, he didn’t lay a hand on her, he just suplexed her on her head!"

The chant, small albeit very distinct above the crowd noise, causes “The Knockout King” to pause a moment, before ignoring the fan and moving on.  James calmly turns the chair slightly, cocks his leg over it and sits on it backwards in rebellious comfort, the smirk increasingly more evident as he remains in silence.  With his appetite for being hated sufficiently appeased for now, Carlisle slowly rakes his hand through his hair and ruffles the hair on the top of his head, bringing the mic up to his mouth as his music fades.

Carlisle:
"I love you Sacramento!"

The crowd near explode at Carlisle’s sarcasm.

Carlisle:
"I also love beer… smoking… sex!!"

Carlisle actually gets a rowdy whistle for the mention, but is quick to cut it off…

Carlisle:
"Yes, I love sex… dirty unforgivable sex… with women!  Even the fat and ugly Sacramento ones."

Cedar:
"Oh dear!"

Miles:
"Someone’s about to get stabbed!"

Carlisle:
"You wanna know what else I love…me!"

Carlisle is still being booed, if not more than ever now as the female demographic take over.

Carlisle:
"I love the fact that I can afford a premium membership at Brazzers!  I love walking fast past fat people!  I love taking a dump with the door open!"

Miles:
"He’s got a point."

Carlisle:
"And I love the KOX Tournament!  I do, I LOVE KOX!!!  YES! YES I’M A KOX LOVER!"

Cedar:
"Cover your ears kids!"

Carlisle scratches his brow with the microphone, and looks right into the camera.

Carlisle:
"I mean what’s not to love, I get to beat up old guys who are more successful than me!  Guys like Nate Insano a few weeks ago, guys like Akira Myagi or whatever his name is tonight, and they’re giving me a table??  Hahaha that’s just fantastic for me!"

Carlisle peers over to the various tables and laughs it off.

Carlisle:
"So lets see what Japan brings to the table… wait, is Akira Japanese or Chinese?  I assumed he was Korean but they all look the same right?"

Miles:
"Asians."

Cedar:
"Stop feeding him, Joey!"

Carlisle rides the boos out, loving every one of them.

Carlisle:
"After I’m done putting Akira through that table tonight and of course move on in the KOX tournament, I just want you to know that I have no interest in what happens next."

Cedar:
"Excuse me? "

Miles:
"Shut your hole and listen Ted!"

Carlisle:
"It’s not a matter of IF I win the World Heavyweight Championship at XtremeMania on December 19th, it’s simply when, WHEN I win the title its not going to be the grand confetti parade, its not going to be an elaborate YO ADRIAAAAN moment, no… its simply a message.”

Cedar:
"What?"

Carlisle:
"A message that says I told you so to each and every one of you people out there who ever turned their noses up at James Best for the last two years, at all you people who turned their noses up at Damage, at each and every one of you judgmental hypocrites booing me right now.  I’m going to look at you all and say I TOLD YOU SO"

The cameras capture various fans with grins on their faces.

Carlisle:
"And after I’m done telling you I told you so, I’m going to take the XWA World Championship and I'm going to throw it into the nearest river.”

The audience are in stunned silence, not even booing anymore.

Carlisle:
"If any of you want to swim after it be my guest, its just a piece of tin.  A piece of tin that has everyone around here going crazy over it, I don’t care about titles, I don’t need proof to know that Im the best.  You know what my greatest championship was?"

Miles:
"If he says Pure we riot!"

Cedar:
"What are you even---"

Miles:
"It’s an inside joke, Theodore!"

Carlisle pauses, clearly emotionally invested in this.

Carlisle:
" My greatest championship… my greatest championship was wrestling… wrestling in this ring from bell to bell, working my ass off, getting banged up and leaving knowing that I did my job, a darn good one for the fans… for you… that feeling I had was the single greatest championship I’ve had in my career."

Miles:
"What… is this… fuzziness... inside me!"

“We still hate you!! ** CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP!! **  We still-!!”

Carlisle:
"My point exactly, no matter what I do… somehow in the end, you all turn on me.  You laugh at me, you write me off as chickenfeed to the bottom of the barrel, for whatever reason you all don’t like me, I tried to fit in to your little group but I was always that guy that just eventually tagged along, I was nothing more than a puppet… a sheep… and I swear every time I was announced in a title match, whatever title it was at the time I was always already penned as the loser.”

Carlisle looks at the mat, his bottom lip curling into a snarl.

Carlisle:
"Well I’m not your sheep anymore… I’m a butcher.”

Carlisle raises his eyes to the camera, piercing through it and into the fans eyes watching on from home.

Carlisle:
"You see, I’m the guy who’s going to stand up because I’m tired of sitting down and following!  I’m the guy who will win KOX on October 31st, win the XWA World Championship on December 19th at Xtrememania and I am the guy who WILL throw that belt in the river!”

Carlisle pauses...

Carlisle:
"So come on out Akira... let's go swimming.”

Carlisle rises up from the chair, and cracks his neck as Akira's music hits.

it was time.

Last edited by Mr. J on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"   PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 am

If you win the next two matches, you're not going after the WHC at King of Xtreme. That comes at XtremeMania. Funny

Aside from that, this was quite a good promo. Hopefully you can parlay this into a good match post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"   PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Yeah I noticed I wrote that, I wasn't thinking lol. I could change it but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"   PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Carlisle is awesim Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"   PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | James Carlisle - "Ballad of a Pudgy Pugilist"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1