HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle   [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:43 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle   [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Vendetta returns from commercial break and the pulp of the XWA fans are in an absolute riot for Rob Chapman, while others breathe a sigh of relief and continue to drink their beverages conscience-free with the straight-edge stars departure. The cheers and smiles go on for a wee bit while the Vendetta theme plays, where we are taken backstage with the camera trained on a small television monitor, still showcasing the reactions of the masses.  It doesn’t take long for things to change and, as expected, the camera pans back dramatically just beyond the shoulder of a lone figure gently swaying back and forth in a rocking chair, the feel-good dying down to inquisitive wonder, with the general feeling in the building now a confused one.

“Idiots… I’m surrounded by idiots… such small minded creatures… you really would cheer for anything you’re subjected to wouldn’t you.”

The camera begins to revolve dramatically, where we slowly begin to reveal the wizard from behind the curtain, given only focus on the hand just yet, a rubix cube dancing away in the palm of his hand, clicking away into sequenced patterns of firstly blues, then greens all round in frantic organization.

“Hahahaha… all them minds to crack open… all those percentages of untapped potential… just waiting to be liberated… Just think of what you could do with all that eighty to ninety percent of your brains hmm… just think… think… haha, you know what don’t embarrass yourselves. ”

The camera comes around in full swing now and we see him.  Those eyes, those wild maniacal eyes, calculated and dangerous, only matched by the pearly white teeth which fill the deeply unsettling grin stretched across the face of James Carlisle… the supposed “Evil Genius” of the XWA…  Carlisle tilts his head and cackles with laughter, amused as he continues rocking at his steady rate.

“All my life I’ve had to tolerate those people… you people… you idiots… you village idiots with your lack of brain capacity, unlike me… you’re not on my level, never were never will be but I’ll play your little game, I’ll throw you a bone because you can’t stand it can you.  You can’t stand it that I’m smarter, you can’t process it like I can… its easy, it’s so easy but it’s difficult, difficult for you so you push all that equal opportunity and whatnot.  We will never be equal, never be equal… you’re all stupid and I’m not.”

The crowd boos James Carlisle mercilessly as he kicks things off to a fantastic start for his debut appearance in the XWA.  The people are rabid, throwing things at the monitors from their positions in the arena, which makes Carlisle smile and snigger, James calmly placing one hand behind his head, holding up the rubix cube with the other and looking it over preoccupied, before completing the final piece of the puzzle with ease…

“Equal… logic… I find it hilarious how everybody talks about logical thinking… I have an IQ of over 200, you know what that means hmm??  That means your concept of logic is irrelevant.  I am the concept of logic… I am logic!!!  I am logic inside logic inside logic… You see I know what you’re thinking… I know what you’re thinking because I have a degree in psychology and an IQ of over 200… you’re thinking this guy scares me… this guy intimidates me… who is this guy… what is he thinking?”

Carlisle leans into the camera with a sheepish grin on his face…

“What is he thinking…”

With that Carlisle slams the rubix cube down on the concrete, the echo almost deafening within earshot of the camera’s microphone and with a disturbing chuckle that is the end of that.  Cut.

(Be merciful, never was that fantastic with promos haha.)
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle   [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:18 am

Badass promo man. This char is reaaally awesome Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle   [S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 7 | PROMO] James Carlisle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1