HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle   PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:27 pm

DUE: Saturday, 26th July at MIDNIGHT EST
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle   PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 pm

After the Danny Diamond/Hope thing, Vendetta moves right along as we are taken to the XWA locker rooms backstage, where we find LJ Summers sitting on a bench stretching his legs in a warm-up.  The camera immediately moves on to someone more interesting however, as things can be heard crashing and banging in a room nearby, the camera quickly rushing to investigate.

Carlisle

“Oh you want some!  YOU WANT SOME?!!

The noise radiates from a small ordinary door with a very fresh hole punched into it, marked with a simple “BRUISER” note with sticky tape. The camera veers into the room in question just as a steel chair bounces off the wall, things are broken, the room is a wreck.  James Carlisle steps into the camera frame in dramatic fashion, kicking things and ripping up all the toilet paper.

Carlisle

YEAH WHAT!! YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH GLASS?! YOU LIKE BREAKING SHIT?!!!

The television set dies as Carlisle puts his boot through it, Carlisle absolutely exploding with rage, seemingly dating back to the brutal attack by Buddy Bruiser the week prior, Carlisle huffs and puffs, his eyes darting around the room, nothing left to trash, Carlisle finally notices the camera.

Carlisle

“You see this… do you SEE this Buddy?  I can wreck things too, I can WRECK

James elbows the wall for no reason, pausing a moment to compose himself as it had obviously hurt, but moving on.

Carlisle

WRECK… THAT WALL!  I’m GLAD this is on tape, I’m GLAD you seen this was me, if you wanted to piss me off, bravo well done… Buddy!”

Carlisle applauds slowly and sarcastically.

Carlisle

“You want to throw me through a window last week?  You threw me into a window over a Diet Soda… A DIET SODA???  REALLY??? A DIET… SODAAAA??!  HERE’S YOUR DIET SODA!”

James exercises his elbow a few times, snorting like some rabid bull as he grabs the camera and drags cameraman over to the wall, the walls streaked in erratic lines of Diet-issue beverage.  The camera pans around the room and it quickly becomes clear that Diet Soda has desecrated this place of sanctuary, on the ceiling, the walls, the floor, the pedestal fan… even the toilet paper, which had been savagely ripped apart.

Carlisle

“You think last week was the only time I’ve spilt a diet soda on someone’s shit??  I’ve been dropping Diet Soda all around this room like a god damn DUMP TRUCK

Carlisle kicks a crushed can, evidence of his despicable deed, picking up MLW’s prohibited monkey singlet.

Carlisle

“I’ll SPRAY WHEREVER THE [BLEEP] I WANT, BUDDY!  I’LL SPRAY ON YOUR BOOTS, I’LL [BLEEP]IN’ SPRAY ON YOUR TOWELS, YOUR MONKEY SINGLET I’LL SPRAY ANYWHERE I WANT!”

James turns his back on the camera and thrusts his pelvis against the singlet, grinding on it complete with wiggle and shake.

Carlisle

“There dicknuts!  I just soiled your monkey for the second week straight, and you know something… I bet the little monkey LOVED it.  You want to soil me don’t you Buddy, I WISH you’d soil me right now, I [BLEEP]ing DARE you to soil on me!!  As a matter of fact, ME,your MONKEY, we're ALL going to be in that ring at Revolutionary Wars this Sunday… with a [BLEEP]in’ TONNE of Diet Soda and glass windows and if you got the balls, you should be there too?”

Carlisle takes the front of his tights and opens them, before stuffing the monkey singlet partially down them.

Carlisle

“We’ll see you there.”

And with that, Carlisle storms out of the camera frame and slams the door shut behind him, as the camera pans back on the desecrated toilet paper, before the feed cuts back to Joey Miles and Ted Cedar.

Joey Miles

“FUCK!!”

Ted Cedar
"And there you have it... James Carlisle just challenged Buddy Bruiser to a match this Sunday at Rev Wars... I think?!!"

And the show goes on.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | "The Illegitimate Child" - James Carlisle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1