HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie Empty
PostSubject: Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie   Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:32 am

Warner Bros.' plans for an 'Aquaman' movie are taking shape, with Will Beall and Kurt Johnstad working on two different versions of the script.

One - or even both of the scripts, proving they can be fused together - will form the basis of the eagerly-awaited flick inspired by the DC Comics character, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Warner Bros. recently announced a series of release dates that stretch through to 2020, and it appears 'Aquaman' is likely to fill one of these spots.

Beall - who is, perhaps, best known for writing the script to 'Gangster Squad', the 2013 flick starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone - was brought in to write a version of the Justice League screenplay before the current plan was developed.

Johnstad wrote '300 Rise of an Empire', which featured Eva Green and Rodrigo Santoro.

Warner Bros. recently changed the release date of another DC Comics-inspired flick, 'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice'.

The decision to move release date of the movie - starring Ben Affleck - to March 25, 2016, means Warner Bros. has avoided clashing with Marvel's 'Captain America 3'.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie   Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:39 am

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate
I love Aquaman. It's about time he got his own movie. They better give Wonder Woman her own movie too. Even though I'm still unsure about Gal Gadot. Have to see how she does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie   Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:49 pm

They're only going to give Wonder Woman a movie because people will come out and cry that women never get the starring role in anything waah.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie   Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Good. I don't really give a shit what the reason is, Wonder Woman deserves her own movie. They could be making it because "Her colors are pretty" for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie   Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Two scriptwriters working on Aquaman movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1