HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films Empty
PostSubject: Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films   Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:09 am

Jason Momoa has signed up to play Aquaman in four films.

The 35-year-old actor has revealed he has agreed a deal to portray the sea-based DC Comics superhero in three further movies after he appears in 2016's 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'.

Momoa insists the character is going to be totally ''bad-ass'' and he can't wait for people to see him on screen.

He revealed his DC film deal during a panel appearance at the Comic-Con Experience in Brazil, adding: ''He will be a bad-ass, otherwise they wouldn't cast me for the role.''

At the event, Momoa also revealed he wants Zack Snyder - who helmed 'Man of Steel' and will take control of the sequel and subsequent 'Justice League' films - to direct the standalone 'Aquaman' movie due for release in July 2018.

As well as Momoa, 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' will see Henry Cavill back as Superman, Ben Affleck portraying Batman, Jesse Eisenberg appearing as villain Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as butler Alfred Pennyworth, Amy Adams returning as Lois Lane and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films   Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 pm

I was hoping that the four films would have nothing to do with DC. Just him playing Aquaman and popping up in four random films.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films   Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Funny

Anyway, I am excited for this. Aquaman is an amazing character.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films   Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Momoa to play Aquaman in four films

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1