HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marlon Wayans Working on Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Marlon Wayans Working on Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Movie Empty
PostSubject: Marlon Wayans Working on Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Movie   Marlon Wayans Working on Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Movie EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:49 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/marlon-wayans-working-on-fifty-shades-of-grey-parody-movie/

The makers of the Haunted House franchise are teaming up to go after their next subject, the controversial drama Fifty Shades of Grey. THR reports that Marlon Wayans is teaming up with writer-producer Rick Alvarez with director Michael Tiddes for a feature-length parody of Fifty Shades of Grey. Wayans is co-writing the film with Alvarez and will star in the film.

Speaking on the project, Wayans commented: “We’re excited to be back in business with IM Global doing our comedic remix of this movie. Sex and comedy go hand-in-hand and I’m looking forward to having fun with this project. It’s amazing when a film of this caliber comes along begging to be made fun of. I’m really happy to be doing what I love with people I love to do it with. That double entendre was intentional.”

Production on the project is slated to begin soon. The film is scheduled for an early 2016 release.
Back to top Go down

Marlon Wayans Working on Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1