HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Chicago, IL – Recently, on the popular Award nominated Podcast The Matthew Aaron Show, host Matthew Aaron was joined by WWE legend and Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan to discuss his involvement with Wrestlemania 30 and more.

During his short but revealing interview Hogan, who claims to be in the best shape of his life, was asked if fans will ever see him back in the ring…

“Brother, my goal is to perform in the ring again, it’s not if, it’s when, I’ve been training like crazy, my back doesn’t hurt at all, my back’s perfect, (Hulk has had 9 back surgeries) now I’ve finally got by back straightened out and I’m really trying to get myself into shape because if you step inside that WWE ring you better bring it, and last time I brought it they begged me to take it back.”

60 year old Hogan went on to say…

“If I get in there I want to make sure I’m ready to go and I give them something to remember me by, so my goal in life is to perform again in that WWE ring.”

When asked by host Matthew Aaron if Hogan will ever drop the leg again Hulk replied…

“That’s the question, people always ask me if their was anything I would ever change about my career and I’ve always said no but then I started to think about it, I was such a dummy, I didn’t even know how to work my own gimmick, I’ve got the largest arms in the world why wouldn’t I use the sleeper hold, duh, you’ve got the largest arms in the world and your dropping the leg drop, what does that mean. If I’d have used the sleeper hold the last 40 years I’d have had no back surgeries.”

In the below youtube audio clip you can hear Hogan discussing his plan to return to wrestling.

Clip: https://youtu.be/ID4fbKa9UxA

In the FULL interview, which can be found on our website www.thematthewaaronshow.com or for free download on iTunes, Hogan discusses his workout routine, his relationship with fellow wrestler Sting, his favorite junk food, and much more.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:05 pm

9 back surgeries? No big deal.

10 will be his lucky number, brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:59 pm

He sounds delusional. I can't believe he's anywhere near as healthy as he claims to be.

He has a point about his finish, though the sleeper would've been too boring for his personality. Personally, I've always been of the opinion he should've used his Japanese moveset, like the Axe Bomber and the California Crash. They might not have been as easy on his back as a sleeper, but they would've been easier on it than the leg drop was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Hogan shouldnt even be considering the idea of wrestling again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 pm

As much as I would love to see Hogan wrestle one final match, it be for the best if he didn't.

As for his finisher the Axe bomber would have been better, or maybe his no holds bar finisher.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:53 pm

lol no way in hell WWE would let him do it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:55 pm

He'd probably die inside the ring... Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:57 pm

He wouldnt die....he'd be in a wheelchair if anything else
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 pm

^
It's a miracle he isn't in one NOW. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 pm

IDK. *Get's hit with a clothesline* *Neck breaks*
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Chilly wrote:
lol no way in hell WWE would let him do it.

Hell no, TNA got away with it because Hogan made TNA his playground.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:28 am

TNA got "away with it" because they don't have strict medical restrictions like WWE does...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:49 am

Please no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:12 am

One scenario for this that I like is...

Cesaro is the notorious Summerslam Swerve by aligning with.... Lana/Rusev/Putin and helping him beat Jack. They do it again on Raw and Hulk Hogan comes out, cleans house, and saves Jack.

This sets up for Hogan/Jack vs. Cesaro/Rusev at Night of Champions.

Cesaro is certainly liked enough to be the one chosen to 'protect' Hogan in the ring. Hogan can have his big Hulk Up moment. He can come in on a hot tag, clear house, do the YOU!!! at Rusev. Hit the Big Boot, then Cesaro can come in and attack Hogan, Hogan throws him outside, Hogan tags in Jack and goes outside the ring to finish Cesaro as Jack locks the Patriot Lock on Rusev and gets the win.

I can't see many other scenarios working, as Hogan just can't hit the leg drop and it's about 20 years too late for him to use a new finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am

^ that could actually work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?   Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Vows to Wrestle Again in WWE, How Many Back Surgeries Has He Had in His Career?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1