HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:44 pm

- Hulk Hogan had a press conference in Australia yesterday to promote WWE’s upcoming tour in August. He was named the General Manager for the tour. Here are highlights:

* Hogan teased getting in the ring to fight Rusev.

* Hogan said Vince McMahon said he’d let him get back in the ring if he can pass a physical. Hogan told McMahon that there’s no way they can do Wrestlemania 32 in Dallas without Hogan. He said he plans on wrestling. Vince shook his hand and told him, “I’m looking forward to it.”

* When asked about John Cena turning heel, Hogan said it might not be the best business move. Cena is in a different situation than Hogan was in 1996.

* Hogan said Vince McMahon had “the vision” and put over Kevin Owens as “the real deal.”
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Man who would wanna pay to see Hogan wrestle at this point? Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Bull, just so he can blow his load one last time at seeing Hulk at a Wrestlemania lol.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Hogan and Cena vs Cesaro and Kidd. plz

Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 FJBloTX
Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:01 pm

So Cesaro and Kidd can be buried afterwards? No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:08 pm

So Hogan doesn't die in the ring and the match isn't so bad that it ruins the whole night.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:35 pm

I think it would be better if they have a six man tag team match.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Tag team match would only thing to make sure Hogan doesn't get seriously hurt. But really I don't want Hogan to wrestle ever again because he is too damaged, could seriously get fucked up or worse. Hogan can make his appearances all he wants and I will be fine with that. But as for getting into the ring to wrestle no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Make Hogan GM, Ok.
Make Hogan someone's Manager, Ok too.
Get Hogan to Wrestler? LOLno please. Have some respect for yourself, Terry.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:42 pm

^
Exactly. I have no problem with Hogan doing a Authority/Manager position (I would actually love to see him do some kind of GM angle against HHH/Steph), but no where near a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:01 pm

I dont know if Hogan being a manager would work. It would simply take the focus off whoever he's managing.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Yeah it would take attention off the guy they're trying to get over. I think it would be great for one night but being a full time manager wouldn't help the person he's managing.

If WWE was smart they would make something like that into a good story line.

If WWE was smart Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:57 pm

^That is a bold statement sir.
Implying WWE could be smart when it comes to booking then looking back the last few months is quite, quite risky :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Hogan to manage Curtis Axel.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:29 pm

If WWE is trying to set a new attendance record at WM32, you know Hulk Hogan is going to want to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:52 am

Hogan as a special guest referee and being in the ring enough to make his comeback would be pretty OK with me. Still, I would want the right guy in there with him.

Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Hogan's last match with WWE was against Randy Orton at Summerslam 2006 (which he won); he proceeded to complain that his paycheck was too small, his match wasn't high enough on the card, that the crowd was dead during every match on the card except for his.

With as much genuine disrespect as I could possibly portray through the use of my keyboard, and an amount of sincerity so great that it could not possibly be measured: fuck Hulk Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32   Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Plans To Wrestle At Wrestlemania 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1