HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   Empty
PostSubject: Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?    Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:52 pm

- Hulk Hogan has reportedly come to a verbal agreement with WWE in the past week. The latest news is that Hogan will not be in the ring at WrestleMania for a match, as he would most likely not pass a WWE physical. He will, however, have a role of some kind at both the WWE Hall of Fame and WrestleMania.

As previously reported, there is talk about inducting the main event at WrestleMania I of Hogan and Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff, along with Hogan potentially inducting Ultimate Warrior. While Roddy Piper has been pushing for a tag match at the PPV, it won't be happening for several reasons.

As a side note, Hogan was discussed as a possibility to show up at the WWE Network announcement but was held back, as company officials didn't want his return to distract from the announcement.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/310136/Latest-on-Hulk-Hogan//s-WWE-Status---Will-He-Wrestle?.htm#Ivo56DJVcCqT7oHH.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?    Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Good

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?    Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Yeah man, 'cause he's beat up pretty bad. Sadly, 'Taker's heading down that road.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?    Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:31 am

I'm glad they saw sense and won't be putting Hogan in a match. Hogan should be in someone's corner at wrestlemania, I'm sure he's fit enough to manage that.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?    Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:36 am

I'm absolutely fine with him being in someone's corner, or having a promo, even coming to the ring to punch somebody and save Santino (or whatever jobber face you want) from heel bullies, and then posing for a bit.

Just not a match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?    Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest on Hulk Hogan's WWE Status - Will He Wrestle?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1