HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!" EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 pm

DUE: Saturday, July 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!" EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 pm

As the night rolls on, we cut to the backstage area where we see the rather annoying Mike Lamar standing next to a locker room...a locker room that says "David Michaels" on it, to be precise. This immediately brings cheers from the fans, who know they are always in for a giggle or two when this man is involved. Lamar knocks on the door and awaits a reply.

Cedar:
"...and it looks as though our colleague Mike Lamar is on hand here, looking to get an interview with David Michaels here."

Miles:
"How is this ugly fuck still employed?"

Cedar:
"Who, Michaels?!"

Miles:
"...no! Well, him too...but I mean Lamar. He's been around longer than the dinosaurs and yet he still can't conduct a legitimate interview."

Cedar:
"...and I suppose you can, yes?"

Miles:
"Damn fucking straight. I'd ask the pressing questions...like, I'd interview the Divas and press my co--"

Cedar:
"OK! That's enough from you...take it Lamar."

Lamar:
"Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm Mike Lamar and I'm stood outside David Michaels locker room wh--"

Miles:
"WE CAN SEE THAT YOU FAT FUCK!"

Lamar:
"--where I am awaiting The Showstealer for an interview. Ah, here he is now. David, a quick interview for the XWA Universe?"

Michaels, still in his street clothes, looks the man up and down desperately trying to recognise him in his mind. It takes some hard thought, but he eventually remembers...and he's not amused.

Michaels:
"Oh God, really? TV wants an interview and they sent you?! Didn't I once Superkick you into a toilet?!"

Lamar ignores the comment, trying to not remember that time several years ago. Everyone else in the arena does, however, which doesn't please Lamar whom honestly believes he has million of fans!

Michaels:
"FINE! Whatever...come in, but don't make yourself at home, whatever you do..."

Michaels walks back into the locker room, with Lamar and cameraman in tow. As the camera moves round, we see the rest of D-Volution in the locker room. Carnage is leaning beside a wall, with a beer, while JHalc is spread out across a couch with his leg up. He appears to have done away with the wheelchair this week, as we see crutches leaning beside the couch. Nova is busy doing her make up in the background, not wearing very much at all. In fact, she sat in front of a mirror literally only in her underwear...the friendship these lot have. Last, but certainly not least, is the latest edition to D-Volution - "Mr. Phenomenal" DC Hennig. He's all geared up, ready for his match and is sitting down in a leather chair looking as ready as ever. The fans start a giant "DC HEN-NIG!" in the background, which brings a little smile to his face. Michaels then sits down in the chair beside DC's and grabs a bottle of water on the little table beside him. Lamar...looks a little lost, having nowhere to sit. Michaels double looks at him, as if he were an alien.

Michaels:
"You wanna'...ya' know, get on with this?"

Lamar:
"Oh...right, of course. So I wanted to get your thoughts and the stunt you guys pulled last week. Was it all a plan or was DC freighted of becoming a generic idiot?"

Michaels and DC instantly looks up at Lamar, preparing to rip his head off, while Carnage can been seen in the background spitting our a mouthful of beer - is Lamar mad?!

Michaels:
"...are you serious? Did you seriously just ask that question? Yeah, DC was worried about becoming as generic as you...NO YOU IDIOT! Of course it was a big scheme to get one over Hitman Alex. Like ol' DC would be worried about becoming generic to these fans. You know why he wouldn't? Tell em' DC!"

DC:
"Because I'm Mr. Phenomenal, dammit'! And call me generic ever again and I'll generically put your head through that wall, got it?"

Lamar:
"I got it...loud and clear."

Michaels:
"Your sarcastic tone is already pissing me off...I suggest you get onto the next question, before I let DC actually put your head through that wall."

Lamar gulps, realising he started off on the wrong foot here...so gets on with the interview.

Lamar:
"Tonight you face Jared Jerusalem in the main event. Firstly, do you think you can beat many are saying is a the future of this company and secondly, are you at all worried Hitman Alex may try and get involved, like he did last week?"

Michaels:
"Well Jared is a young kid, trying to make a name for himself. We have only crossed paths in the ring once, in a tag match, and he admittedly got the better of Jay and I...however he's an arrogant SOB and he likes to talk a lot of smack, especially on Twitter. So tonight I intend on teaching him a lesson or two...then he can go away and deal with that masked moron from The Hopeful...I've been there, so good luck with that. And Hitman Alex? Well, lets put it this way - ever since last year at King of Xtreme, I've made a complete ass out of this guy. I stole his belt and he then went on to bitch and complain for the next half a year, until he got his rematch. Now he's the Champion again and I get to screw him out of that title...one more time! So no, I am not remotely worried about him interfering in my match because if he does, just like last week, I'll make an ass out of him...again!"

DC smiles at that one, as the crowd cheers for Michaels not really taking Hitman Alex that seriously.

Lamar:
"One final question - at Revolutionary Wars you take on Hitman Alex inside the Ultimate HellRazor. No considering you barely defeated Robert Hope at the Bash...whom kicked you ass for most of that match...how on Earth do you think you can defeat Hitman Alex?"

Michaels:
"That's it..."

Lamar clearly hadn't learnt his lesson and has achieved his unwitted goal of pissing David Michaels off. Michaels angrily stands up and picks Lamar up by the scruff of his neck, before dragging him over to the locker room door and throwing him into the hallway. The cameraman hastily follows, as all sorts of items fall out of Lamar's jacket, most notably a pink-framed picture of Mammoth aka Megalodon from The Pirate's crew...he's a weird man, this Lamar. Michaels stands in the doorway and looks legitimately angry.

Michaels:
"The next time you ever come near my locker room, I'm going to set Carnage on you...and he won't just put your through a wall, he'll put you six feet under! Oh and if you happen to see your little buddy Hitman Alex, whom you so obviously ador, tell him ol' Davey Boy said 'Welcome to the Jungle" because he has NO idea what is about to hit him. NOW GET LOST, JACKASS!"

JHalc:
"You should have actually thrown him through the door. You did that to me once. Totally fun."

Michaels then slams the door as hard as it can, nearly knocking it off its hinges. Lamar sits up next to the wall, looking rather dejected with himself. He picks up the picture if Megalodon and stares at it, as we cut back to ringside before the next segment.

Cedar:
"Well that was informative..."

Miles:
"The blue fuck was that about?! Seriously, somebody fire that useless shit already...and why has he got a fetish for freakin' Pirate's now?!"

Cedar:
"I...don't know and I'm not sure I want to, either. We'll be right back after this..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!" EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:18 pm

That photograph Funny

Great interview... thing. Funny I was never here for the toilet incident, but I wish I had been. I love the fact that these guys are just chilling in the locker room. I could totally see them being roommates for whatever reason. They just give off that vibe.

Anyway, the meat and potatoes of this promo was good. Simple smack talk, but good. Seemed a little odd to me that Lamar asked Michaels if he thought he could beat Hitman Alex immediately after Michaels said was going to enjoy taking the title from him... but I digress.

Also, I enjoy that even Miles hates Lamar.

That man really doesn't like this company's interviewers. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!" EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Lamar is an all round moron. You say one thing, he's liable to either say the opposite or repeat it xD

And the toilet promo was something Mick and I did. He, once again, asked stupid questions and DM just got annoyed with him...so Superkicked him and he went flying into the men's toilet Funny

Also, this was just something quick, frankly. When I signed up for the promo, I didn't really know what I was going to do, really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | David Michaels - "Welcome to the Jungle!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1