HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"   PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:15 am

Due: Saturday, Februrary 22nd

PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" FJBloTX
PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"   PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 am

Vendetta returns from a quick commercial break and the crowd is ready for tonight's anticipated main event, as newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion Dominik Diveraz is set to go up against former Intercontinental Champion, and a man whom he has a history with, Drake Dysfunction in a non title contest! Neither man is particularly liked by the XWA Universe, but that won't stop them from appreciating some top quality in ring action. Drake Dysfunction is already in the ring awaiting his Mexican opponent. While the fans get themselves ready, we are taken to ringside where Cedar and Miles are ready to welcome back the fans at home.

Cedar:
"And welcome back to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen, where we are awaiting the arrival of the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion, Dominik Diveraz! He won the title this past Sunday at CyberSlam after defeating David Michaels in a ladder match. I'm sure that has made you happy, Joey."

Miles:
"Happy? I'm bloody ecstatic Cedar! Finally our Mexican hero put an end to that chippendale cowboy's reign of terror. We now have a champion we can be proud of, Cedar. Rejoice in our Mexican superior! Free Buritos for all!"

Cedar:
"You were always the subtle one of the team, Joey. But anyway ladies and gentlemen, up next the new Champion is set to go one on one with his old foe, Drake Dysfunction it would should be a good battle."

Miles:
"The battle of the Double Ds Cedar...though admittedly that is kind of false advertisement and, well, rather disappointing if you had your tissues at the ready."

Cedar:
"............and on that note, we take it back to Laura Watts."

The camera leaves the announce table with the image of Cedar shaking his head at Joey's commentary and we go to the hard camera, where Laura Watts is stood in the middle of the ring.

DING...DING...DING!!

Watts:
"Ladies and gentlmen, the following none title contest is scheduled for one fall! Firstly, in the ring, from Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 220 pounds...DRAKE...DYSSSSSSFUNCTIONNNNNNNN!!!"

The crowd give off their usual mixed reaction for the former two time XWA Intercontinental Champion, as he raises his arms into the air almost already in celebration. The crowd soon changes to complete boos though, as the NEW World Heavyweight Champion makes his entrance...

"Yo quiero Taco Bell."

The now familiar sound of Daddy Yankee's "Impacto" remix, featuring Fergie begins to be heard around the arena. Dominik Diveraz, accompanied by his stunning wife Samantha, walk out from behind the black curtain under the titantron and they both look particularly pleased with themselves. Dominik has the XWA World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist, as he begins to rub it repeatedly, giving it a nice shine. The grin on his face as the whole arena boos him tells the story - even last night at CyberSlam he recived a far better reaction than this due to the strange relationship the Canadian crowd had with his opponent. None the less, that's the last thing on his mind, as he turns to his beautiful wife Samantha and asks for that pre-match ritual; The Burrito! This time the Burrito is a little different. It's twice as large and is wrapped in a pure gold wrapper! It looks like the Mystic Midget has traded up in the World since last night. Diveraz tucks into all it's deliciously heated goodness before raising it up into the air and shouting some celebratory words in Hispanic.

Cedar:
"A golden Burrito. Just when you thought you seen it all..."

Miles:
"This guys is a fuckin' genius. Not only does he end Michaels' reign of boredom, but now he makes his way to matches with a golden Burrito. Now THAT is the high life, Cedar! Beautiful."

Watts:
"Annnnnddd his opponent...making his way to the ring...from San Luis Potosi, Mexico...weighing in at 157 pounds...and the NEWWWW XWA Worldddd Heavyweight Championnnnn....DOMINIK...DIVEEEEEERRRAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!"

Dominik continues to eat his Golden Burrito down to the ring, as his wife follows behind him proud of her husband's achievements at the Pay Per View. He climbs up the ring steps and gives another shout to the fans, taunting them as he pushes the World Title up and down around his waist, receiving even more jeers as a result. Drake patiently waits in the ring, leaning in one of the opposite corners jealous of his opponent's achievements last night, while he was unable to recapture the Intercontinental Title for a third time. Dominik is then about to enter to the ring...when he is suddenly, and completely unexpectedly, interrupted by probably the very last person he wants to see right now!

Michaels:
"Hold up...hold up...hold up!"

The crowd bursts into cheers, contrary to the previous crowd XWA was at, as they recognise that voice anywhere! Dominik's music dies away, as he instinctively turns to the titantron looking for Michaels...but he isn't there. Dominik continues to look around the arena, sceptical that an attack might be imminent as we haven't seen or heard from David Michaels all night.

Cedar:
"Wait...Michaels wasn't schedule to be here tonight."

Miles:
"Well he still isn't...I can't see the sly bastard. Where the hell is he?!"

Michaels:
"Don't worry amigo, I'm not out here looking for a fight."

Diveraz climbs into the ring and angrily circles around, wondering just where in the hell David Michaels is - he still can't be seen. Samantha looks a little worried, hping Nova isn't about to appear as well.

Michaels:
"No, I'm not out here to fight here tonight. Heck, I was told to stay at home by that whack job Razor Xtreme. So, naturally, I did the complete opposite and decided to come here tonight!"

The World Heavyweight Champion is now seriously losing his patience, yelling at the ref demanding to know where Michaels is hiding - even he doesn't know! The crowd begin to chant "HBK! HBK! HBK!" at the top of their lungs, despite them not being able to see Michaels either.

Michaels:
"If there one thing I've learnt in life, it's to ignore what an authority figure tells you...another thing I learnt along the way is how to piss people off by appearing just when you least expect them to."

The crowd cheers as The Showstealer is finally picked up by the XWA cameras and is walking down one of the entrance ways in the crowd. Alongside him is the sexy Nova, all dressed in leather and not keeping her eyes away from Samantha in that ring. The fans around all quickly race to tap Michaels on the back, supporting their rebellious face of the company. Michaels, in his cool like fashion, doesn't acknowledge it too much as he slowly walks down the steps with his hair pulled back in a pony tail, shades on, blue jeans and a Black Sabbath T-Shirt.

Michaels:
"You see, that's the thing with The Showstealer - he likes to steal the spotlight whenever he can. Take this moment, for instance. You are just about to get into the ring to face Drake Dys--something or other--and then BAM! The Sexy Boy appears and now everyone is chanting that Dominik sucks!"

And just like that the entire crowd in the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan, bursts into a "DOMINIK SUCKS!" chants, yelling it over and over again! The boos didn't get to Dominik earlier, but now that Michaels is leading them on like an orchestra, it's pretty damn annoying. Michaels

Cedar:
"I think the good mood Dominik was in has been quickly diminished, Joey."

Miles:
"Can't this guy just stay the hell away? he has no business being out here!"

Michaels and Nova make their way through the chanting crowd and they both climb over the barricade, wandering over to the announce table before standing in front of it.

Michaels:
"Now, now Dominik. Don't go into some sort of fiery temper here, homie. I'm only out here to give you a message. Now since I lost the title last night, I've been hearing and reading all sorts of rumours about who is going to be the next challenger at Chain Reaction for the new World Heavyweight Champion. I've heard names being thrown left and right - heck, even Joey Miles' name has been suggested!"

Cedar:
"Oh hell no!"

Miles:
"YES! YES! YES! YES! JOEY FOR CHAMPION! HASHTAG THAT SHIT CEDAR, YOU FAT TUB OF LARD!"

Michaels:
"Well, I can confirm that I won't be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship at Chain Reaction."

The crowd boos heavily, as Dominik begins to smile at this rather unexpected news...

Michaels:
"Hold up, hold up...now that was the good news for you, Dominik. However, with every piece of good news...comes some bad. But instead of just outright saying what this news is, I've thought I'd try and relate to your Mexican culture just...one last time."

Michaels then turns around and climbs up onto the announce table and is handed something from Nova below. It appears to be some sort of fast food item - a Burrito from Taco Bell to be exact! Michaels unwraps the rather horrid looking item and gives it a good sniff, before holding it up into the air with his right hand and staring directly at Dominik in the ring.

Michaels:
"Now this is what we call...SYMBOLISM!"

Michaels then drops to Burrito on the announce table proceeds to stamp on it with his right boot. This, rather surprisingly, gets a giant pop from the crowd. Michaels rubs his foot into Burrito until it's a sludgy mess, before looking back up at Dominik.

Cedar:
"Well that was pretty symbolic...I think..."

Miles:
"Yeah, it symblosies a damn good waste of a Burrito...wait, maybe I can salvage it's remains?!"

Michaels:
"Figured it out yet, esse? No? Of course not, because you're as dumb as you look! I won't be challenging for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship at Chain Reaction...because I'll be the one defending it! ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT...It's rematch time, homie, because you see I'm not known for being a very patient individual. And just like basketballs, my Mexican friend, Burritos don't hold grudges...BUT I DO! You stole that title from me last night and next week, I'm going to steal it back from you and put you back into the wilderness of obscurity where you damn well belong! One week. You. Me. One on one. World Heavyweight Title. And if you're not down with that...well...then I've just two words for ya'..."

As Dominik is irate with this news, the crowd all chant "SUCK IT!" in unison...but those were not to the two words Michaels was looking for...

Michaels:
"...PAPER...CHAMPION!"

The crowd bursts into cheers as Michaels theme music begins to play and he crotch chops his Mexican foe for good measure!

Cedar:
"OHHHHH MY! One week from tonight, it's Diveraz versus Michaels. The rematch for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship! That's blockbuster news!"

Miles:
"What?! He can't do this! Why does he have to stick his nose into everything?!"

Cedar:
"He has a rematch clause in his contract, Joey. You know that as well as the rest of us and Michaels has decided he isn't interested in waiting to get his title back! It's set to be an epic next week from Indianapolis!"

Miles:
"Screw this guy! However, this Burrito is delicious..."

Cedar:
"That's just disgusting, Joey..."

Miles:
"You're just jealous, tubby."

While Joey Miles tucks into the remnants of the crushed Burrito courtesy of David Michaels, the World Heavyweight Champion is beside himself in the ring, yelling many curse words towards David who just casually strolls away around the ring, with Nova, and up the entrance ramp. Somehow Dominik now has to turn his attention to tonight's main event match, which is about to happen next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"   PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:40 am

AWESOME!

Michaels has always been one of my favourite characters, and this was simply awesome work Chilly. Kudos Smile
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"   PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:22 am

Two words for you.... "chilly sucks".... well three words... "dicks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"   PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | David Michaels - "The beauty of a paper champion"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1