HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta #56 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta #56 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:12 am

Vendetta #56 Grades BrownDaniels_zps6a8adfa6

Jaylon Brown won the 3 points via no-show. I don't know what happened with Riley Daniels here. Hopefully he's good and ready to go next week. If you want a little constructive criticism, shoot a PM to Jay and he will give you some feedback sometime tomorrow, as he will not be around tonight.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:13 am

Vendetta #56 Grades MaestroHarvest_zps1f552ec8

Maestro posted a match and won, so let that be known in the XWA history books. Unfortunately, both men, one way or another, are gone from the fed. See ya!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 am

Vendetta #56 Grades AkiraStVincent_zps31216d24

I know there is a no-show rule, but I'm considering not booking Scott St. Vincent next week as I have no clue what Amani is up to with this. I will be giving you feedback shortly, Akira.

Last edited by Ian on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:15 am

Vendetta #56 Grades WayneAaron_zpsd10d43c7

Whether or not I book Kenyon for the card next week is iffy. He had a decent excuse about why he didn't show up. Like I said in the roster thread, The Franchise may also be welcomed back but we need to have a discussion. For now, both of you are safe, but no-shows are awful.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 am

Vendetta #56 Grades Dysfunctioncorrection_zps28fe128c

Grader: Jay

Dwight Lights:

Dysfunction:

Who Wins?:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 am

Vendetta #56 Grades JHalcRazor_zps1e783a5e

Grader: Snoopz

Razor Xtreme: Your descriptions are pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. Your action was quite good, as well. I like your use of Razor and JHalc throughout the post. A lot of dialogue in there, which I'm a fan of. Allows both characters to get their gimmicks across. You seemed to do a bit more for Razor in that regard, but you didn't totally neglect JHalc, so that's fine. All in all, this was a pretty good match by you. The action was good, it was back and forth so you made both guys look good, good characterization, etc. Great job.

JHalc: Interesting start to your match. JHalc just losing his shit and what not. Good descriptions from you, as well, better than Razor's. Your action was good. You didn't do as much in the form of characterization as Razor did, though you did some. Mainly for JHalc. I quite liked the quick series of pins at one point in your match. You had an excellent finish as well. Not a bad match, but I definitely feel you could do better.

Verdict: I'm going to have to give the decision to Razor Xtreme here. I just feel his post edged Jay's. Jay had better description, they were both pretty close in the action department and Razor had better characterization and storytelling throughout his post. It was a pretty close match, though. While I felt you both did good, I still feel you both could have done better. This was a good match, but not as good as I expected from the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:19 am

Vendetta #56 Grades DementoWilliamsonHitman_zpse0e90ea2

Grader: Ian

Demento:

Hitman:

Williamson:

Conclusion: I enjoyed doing this match as it was fairly close between the three of you. I was looking for six things, as I stated in your individual write-ups: Characterization, Description, Entertainment, Finish, Triple Threat, and Feud. Like most Riley Williamson matches I've gotten to grade, he was excellent in (almost) all of the grading areas. However, this time, as I stated in the write-ups, he made a significant error that cost him the match. Because of this, we have a new RSD Champion - Hitman Alex.

I think it would be best if Riley and Hitman wrapped things up because frankly Riley is too good right now to be a "rising star," and as the longest reigning RSD Champion in history I think it's time he moves on. Obviously I thought Hitman Alex's match was the best match overall, as he won, but I think Dave Demento is right there with him. Good showing by all three.

Last edited by Ian on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:19 am

Vendetta #56 Grades MichaelsFlare_zps47a7513a

Grader: Jay

Chill D-0-Double-G:

Lan:

Who Wins?:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 am

Vendetta #56 Grades MinkaroDeal_zps3aebcbac

Grader: Snoopz

Minkaro: I liked the beginning of your match. Instead of going the usual route, you tried something different and it paid off. I like your storytelling throughout the match. Your descriptions are always quite good. No commentary, though? The fuck you think this is, 2WWF? Mad as hell I keed, of course. But yeah, I love the traditional David vs. Goliath story you tell here. Selling could use a little work and the match didn't have much in the form of innovative action, although it was entertaining in a storytelling way. That's all I can really fault you for, though. It was a pretty good match. Not quite your standard, but good nonetheless.

E.G. Deal: Your descriptions have improved greatly since the last time I've read a match of yours. It's hard to believe you're only 12. If I hadn't Skyped with you, I probably wouldn't believe it. I also liked the beginning of your match. Minkaro being smart. Although I'm not sure he would do something as cheap as that. Please change the color of Ted Cedar's name. It's nearly impossible to read without highlighting it. Not a big deal and I'm not gonna dock any points for it, but still. It's something that can make the post that much easier for the reader. Your action is pretty good. Nothing overly entertaining, but good for what it is. Making Deal bleed from a Shining Wizard was kind of stupid, to be honest. The Smoke Xtreme thing kinda confused me, too. At first, at least. I think I understand it. Xtreme doesn't want the faces to win in the tournament, so he helps Deal win and then gives him one of the top faces who are doing good in the tournament as his opponent next week. That what you were going for? If so, then yeah, I see it. It makes sense. All in all, a pretty damn good post for you. Some faults, but it was good.

Verdict: This is a surprisingly close match for me to call. Both of you did good. While I felt Mink didn't quite reach his standard, Abdel really impressed me based on what I've seen of him before and now. He's improved greatly. In the end though, I can only pick one and I have to go with Minkaro. Sorry, Abdel, but don't let this loss get you down. You took on one of the best fedders I've ever met and came close to winning. That's an accomplishment on its own for somebody of your age. I can't imagine how good you'll be a couple years from now. I just feel like Mink bested you in every category, if only by a little bit. His storytelling was great, which is what mainly won him the match for me. Good job to both of you, though.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 am

Vendetta #56 Grades SpiresandSamuelandCulturalExperience_zpsc7dc669d

Grader: Ian

Cultural Experience:

Spires and Samuel:

Conclusion:

Last edited by Batmane on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #56 Grades   Vendetta #56 Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta #56 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1