HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" Empty
PostSubject: S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"   S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"   S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:34 am

If I must die
I will encounter darkness as a bride,
And hug it in mine arms.

The scene opens up outside the Colonial Life Arena, the sound of applause and cheers slowly dimming down thanks to sound-editing. The camera pans around to the back of the arena where there are no entrances or exits. A man in a hat stands against the exterior, constantly flicking a lighter. As the camera gets closer and the picture becomes clearer, the man is revealed to be the demented superstar known as Shade. One street light manages to illuminate his face well enough to see a smirk appear.

"Life isn't so sweet when you can say you brutalized a weak, helpless old man. Oh wait... it's even sweeter."

Shade adjusts himself and cracks his neck, still maintaining his smirk.

"See, I've had this theory about XWA. This... 'xtreme' federation that it is. I've mentioned this before actually. But nobody seems to care about little ol' me unless I'm doing something reckless. Oh, if Shade isn't out of his fucking mind who will pay him any fucking attention whatsoever?! He has to be an asshole to get recognition! Just think about it: Vendetta 79, Shade opens the card with a match against a newcomer. That's right. A former Hardcore Champion in this federation forced to fight a nobody who was supposed to be this dominating force. Ha. Beat his ass down and wrecked his manager even more. And now look at me."

"The Ultimate Synner" quits flicking the lighter for a brief moment and stares directly into the camera.

"I get to face a five-time Heavyweight and six-time Tag Team Champion for the very first time. In what I like to call the... non-title main event. But how did I get there? Opening against a newcomer one week, and then essentially main eventing against a veteran with accolades. Just remember: Shade sucks. I'm not main event material. That's what they say about me on those blogs. So my response? Fuck shit up and get noticed. It seems to not only feed the crowd, but the people running this federation. I'm mere amusement to them. Because should I fail this week, I can pretty much guarantee I'll be shot down to the bottom of the card again, fighting nobodies. Then the cycle will continue once I break someone's knee or arm or maybe I'll take a sledgehammer to someone's fucking dick. Then BOOM! Heavyweight title shot."

Shade looks up at the street light, turning his head sideways.

"I'll feed you all what you want since nobody cares about me. But I do have a challenge before I continue, since it is relevant. A challenge to Riley. Riley, I want you to think for a second. Imagine that you keep the Tag titles, and you win the Heavyweight championship. You'll be holding three titles at once. A fantastic accolade, sure. Imagine having to defend all three titles at one pay-per-view though. You'll fall short. They all do. So let me take the Hardcore belt off your shoulders. At Vendetta 81, I challenge you for that championship. Now I know what you're thinking: what the Hell is in it for me? Two things. First, stipulation choice. Second, if you beat me, you get to rid me of ever competing for the Hardcore championship ever again. Sounds like a pretty nice deal to me. After all, I apparently suck. Imagine if I could never be the Hardcore Champion again. What exactly would I compete for? Your choice now, Riley. We'll be seeing you soon, I'm sure."

The street light blows out and Shade begins flicking the lighter again. Once the flame is lit for the fifth time, a bright light appears above Shade, prompting the camera to zoom out. A neon sign, clouded by the darkness before is lit up, revealing 'S Y N' in bright red colors. The sign blows out as the scene ends, Shade's sickening smile being the last thing seen.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"   S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:43 am

Good promo, man. I really liked the imagery at the end. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"   S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:55 am

Awesome promo! And lol, was this why you kept asking Eeyen about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"   S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:05 am

good promo  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"   S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares" Empty

Back to top Go down

S13 | Shade -- "Nobody Cares"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1