Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:48 pm

The Rock wrote:
Jesus Christ, all of you shut the fuck up already. Indifferent
You dont HAVE to read this thread moron. If you dont wanna read it, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Deathstroke wrote:
El Tri wrote:
Deathstroke wrote:
But my point is, it SHOULDN'T be. Don't tell me how things ARE, I know how things ARE. Society sucks. Society is irrational. RATIONALLY, there should be no difference between racism. Racism is racism, simple as that. That's RATIONAL. But society is full of butthurt cunts and that's why racism isn't racism. Slavery was a shitty thing, but slavery didn't affect ANYONE today. White people shouldn't be punished because of "history of white oppression" because white people TODAY haven't done anything like that. Yes, there's the Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists, but there's also the Black Panthers, La Raza, etc. etc. and they're ALL equally bad. If Black Supremacists took over the world, it wouldn't be any worse than if White Supremacists did. And that's my point. Racism is racism and it SHOULD be looked at equally. Reverse racism is JUST AS BAD as regular racism, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an irrational idiot - like most of society. Like I said, this isn't an argument about how things ARE. I know how things are, people treat white racism much worse than any other racism. But RATIONALLY, we should treat all racism the same.

"Nigger" was used as a word to taunt slaves. BACK THEN. Nowadays it's used whenever someone's trying to be racist (or as a joke). It's the same thing with "honkey." NOWADAYS, not back then, but NOWADAYS, both words are used to be racist. Obviously, no one says "nigger" to taunt slaves NOW. We should be moving forward, not being stuck in the past. No one should be punished or treated any special way for things that happened wayyyyy back then and don't affect them at all nowadays. That's pathetic.
White people aren't being punished for anything. Anyone that is still a white racist should be ridiculed, because they're part of the problem we have been trying to get rid of. Nigger just has a stronger connotation, because of history. Disregarding history as a factor in this is just ridiculous. We all know all racists are equally as stupid. I've mentioned that But don't call society irrational for seeing white racism as a bigger threat than reverse racism.

Neither are black people. That's ridiculous. Really, don't tell me that if a white kid beat up a black kid, it wouldnt be considered racism. But if a black kid beat up a white kid, no one would bear an eye. Both kids got beat up. It wasn't cause of slavery or oppression, it was because one kid wanted to beat up the other, but yet they dont get equal punishments. How many white kids, or black kids for that matter, get murdered by black kids daily, and no one says anything? But when a white person kills a black kid, it's all over the news and he's called racist (example, George Zimmerman. Who I hate personally anyway). It's stupid, and it IS irrational. All racism is equal and no racism is any less of a threat than any other kind. If you think that way, you shouldn't call yourself a progressive.
No one that isn't racist is a victim. I've seen a white kid beat up a black kid. No one called him racist. Because we know people fight because they have problems with each other for some dumb reason. Black kids have also beat up white kids, it doesn't make a fucking difference. But when there's obvious examples of racism from white people, that's when we ridicule them for being idiots. White racism has a bigger impact in society than reverse racism. Even today blacks and the rest of minorities are still being discriminated. In our justice system you see that, studies have shown that if you're a person of color you're more likely to get the death penalty, blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate but blacks get arrested 4 times more often, blacks that kill whites are more likely to receive capital punishment than the opposite. There was a study where they sold the exact same iPhone on Ebay, one with a black hand, one with the white hand the white hand got more hits, another one with two same resumes, one with a traditional white sounding name (Emily) one with a black sounding name (Lakisha), the white name got instant hits, the black name got NO hits, in fact they changed the name to a white sounding name and she got hits within a few hours. There's been may experiments where a white guy and a black guy try to steal a bike from a chain and the white guy never gets the cops called on him, and as soon as the black person does it, the cops are all over the scene. George Zimmerman is a poor example, HE IS RACIST. In fact, when he called the cops he said "fucking coons" and they made some bullshit argument where he said "it's fucking cold" supposedly. They didn't even use race as an example in the trial even though there's a lot of evidence that he is racist. I don't give a shit how your perspective of Progressives is, Progressives have had to defend the minorities from white oppression for decades. If genuinely think neither racism is more threatening than the other, than you need to do some research.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Those vines I see make sense now lol
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Sterling: "I wish I had just paid her off"

BAHAHA ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:41 pm

I read a few pages, couldn't bother to continue cause of the same shit being said over and over again.

My opinion: I ain't defending him, but I mean he has freedom of speech. Yeah i hate racist people and I hate racism, but there are people who are racist. Mexicans (or spanish people in general) have problem with black people. I DARE anyone to say that's wrong cause yall know yall grandmas and uncles and etc be saying slick shit bout it. It may not come out as racism but it is. Blacks don't like white and etc. It's just how society is. Should he get ban? Sure, yea. Should he pay the fine? Yea sure. but at the end of the day this guy said something to someone over the phone. a PRIVATE conversation. That bitch set him up and exposed him. That's his fault for trusting her too much. His comments were stupid and racist af, but is not like he's the only racist person in the world. People are really blowing this shit out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

It was not a moral decision. It was a financial decision. The Clippers are legitimately worth billions for the NBA and he was going to re-run it into the ground. His comments, while private, still were made public. He was going to cost his billionaire buddies hundreds of millions of dollars. He had to go.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Deathstroke wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Jesus Christ, all of you shut the fuck up already. Indifferent
You dont HAVE to read this thread moron. If you dont wanna read it, fuck off.

You're the one continuously going overboard with this shit. It's not like what happened to him went against what you're ranting on, so stop whining like they didn't do anything about this. We get it, he's a racist. You don't have to say it a thousand times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers   Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Donald Sterling banned for life, will be forced to sell Clippers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4