HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan wants CM Punk to Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan wants CM Punk to Return Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan wants CM Punk to Return   Hulk Hogan wants CM Punk to Return EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 am

The following are highlights of a Red Eye Chicago interview with WWE Hall Of Famer and WrestleMania XXX host Hulk Hogan:

On the possibility of a new Hulk Hogan-based reality show on the WWE Network: "I would love to do a reality show for the network, brother. I would never bring cameras into my home again, but I have a place in Tampa [Fla.] called Hogan's Beach. It's kind of a restaurant and bar setting where it's on the beach. It's a huge party place and on the weekends I have 3,000 to 4,000 people coming in, along with these great DJs to host a great time. I would love to have some WWE superstars come down and tend bar or cook. It's like a "Baywatch" meets "Cheers" sort of thing."

On possibly doing more movie work: "You know what is so cool, man? I am way beyond of what The Rock is doing now. I would be much more of a great supporting actor because I'm not that type directors are looking for as the lead man. We all know how great of a bad guy Hollywood Hogan can be, so forming into an older Clint Eastwood would be awesome. I would like to be a serial killer or going above the law and doing things that might be illegal, but for the right reasons."

On the CM Punk situation: "I don't know why he quit and what the situation was about, but I was really looking forward to meeting the man and getting to know him. As far as me, I have a personal opinion on it and I would love for him to come back. If he needs time off whether it was business or personal, it's none of my business. Whatever it was, he was such a great superstar and I would love for him to come back."
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan wants CM Punk to Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1