HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk   Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Cody Rhodes was interviewed by the The Courant and asked about missing his old mustache and that gimmick. Rhodes responded with the following:

"I don't miss the mustache. It was a wonderful talking point at signings, and I felt very much like an '80s professional wrestler with the mustache. It was like, you'd see me in the airport and know I did something silly. I think if there's one [character] in particular that I miss — I didn’t realize I was ever going to take the mask off, which was kind of stupid because I was 27 when I had it. You’ve got a lot of career [left]. You haven't even entered your prime yet. This may not be the endgame, but I really enjoyed being under that thing. There was this side of me that it brought out. There was also this eerie confidence I had with certain elements of my game. I say I miss it, but the truth is that mask is under the ring at every WWE show. I guess it's a bit of a spoiler, but at some point in my career, I wouldn't be surprised if I pulled the apron up and then put it on one more time, that's for sure."

You can read the entire interview on The Courant website. The interview was done to promote WWE's event tonight in Bridgeport, CT. It's a good read.
Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk   Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:37 am

Yes bring back the mask!
Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes Mustache Talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1