HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" Empty
PostSubject: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 am

WWE.com has a story up about Cody Rhodes being fired on Monday's RAW.

The story features quotes from his brother Dustin and his father Dusty Rhodes:

Dustin: "What’s good for business? I don’t think Hunter knows right this second. I think he’s a little bit blinded by this job and his position. He wants to make his mark and I understand that. But he’s going about it the wrong way. Cody has taken whatever he has been given and has done it to the best of his ability with the perfect attitude. Sure, he’s a little hot-headed and impatient at times, but he was continuing to grow and continuing to cement himself as one of the top Superstars. His future was bright, and it was all taken away because some executive decided to abuse his power."

Dusty: "It broke my heart to see this. Why would WWE be so stupid as to throw away a talented kid like this who does the right thing? I’ve kept my mouth shut long enough. The stupidity of what went down last night, the stupidity to take a kid in his 20s, probably the hottest product that we have at this stage in our industry, and to put him in a situation like that? Cody’s not gonna back down from anything. Give him an opportunity to wrestle Randy Orton, anywhere, anyplace, in an alley, it doesn’t make a [difference] to Cody … So why would you be stupid enough to throw something like that away, because he voiced an opinion, you know what I mean? It was not good for business, Hunter. It was not good for business."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Cute. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:34 pm

A rhodes vs McMahon Match?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:43 pm

I know he's old and more than likely past it, but I'd mark so hard if Goldust came back to team with Cody and somebody else against The Shield.

Just for that theme. He can piss off back into retirement afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:26 pm

I can't not read anything by Dusty Rhodes without that lisp of his, if you wheel.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Yeah That

I really felt what he was saying. Dustin can go fuck off himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 pm

what if they put Rhodes over Hunter to give Cody his push! OMG! ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 pm

^^ what did Dustin say to make you say that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 am

Obviously setting something up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"   Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing" Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty & Dustin Rhodes Speak On Cody Rhodes "Firing"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1