HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk   Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

On WWE Raw last night, Triple H's segment with Daniel Bryan included a line that was directed towards CM Punk. F4WOnline.com is reporting that the line "not taking his ball and going home" was actually a shot at CM Punk leaving. The fans in the crowd noticed this as well and began chanting CM Punk. Furthermore, during The Undertaker's video that Paul Heyman had, there was no mention of CM Punk's match against The Deadman from WrestleMania last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk   Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:42 pm

I get not wanting to bring attention to CM Punk, but nobody's going to forget about him. They should just continue to use last year's WM match to build the 'Taker/Heyman feud. It's been too long since we've had an old school wrestler/manager feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk   Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Nobody said people had to forget about him though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk   Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:55 pm

"The fans in the crowd noticed this as well and began chanting CM Punk"
I noticed this Funny
Me and my friend were like this when Cripple H said that.

@Dead: They didn't said people have to forget about Phil Brooks... but they're trying hard as fuck for that to happen :3 (thing is: it's impossible to forget the Longest Reigning Champion of the Modern-Era :I They'll have to understand this at some point.)
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk   Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Unless you want the fans to chant his name I'd stop talking about CM Punk Neutral

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk   Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Takes Shot at CM Punk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1