HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:00 am

Carlos Colon, Sr. the father of former WWE star Carlito and current WWE star Primo Colon, told Primerahora.com that he will be inducted into the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame:

"Imagine, is the realization of a dream," Colon said. "It's the maximum (to) get there. As in other sports, like baseball and basketball, reaching the Hall of Fame is the greatest thing…"

Colon is also the Uncle of Orlando Colon, who wrestles in WWE as Epico, and is one half of the Los Matadores tag team along with Primo.

Colon has been promoting under the Capitol Sports Promotions/World Wrestling Council banner since 1973. He stated in the interview that he feared he would not get the call when they did not induct him while in New York last year, citing the large number of Puerto Ricans who live in the area.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 am

Carlito. Sad

Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame FJBloTX
Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:11 pm

I miss Carlito. It's a shame how WWE used him. He sucked in the ring, but was brilliant on the mic. Once he got great in the ring, they stopped letting him get on the mic. Sad

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Carlito stopped giving a shit after awhile. He stopped working out and got mad skinny. He wanted to force his way out of WWE, and finally they granted his wish. Not their fault. I do agree he was entertaining as hell, and I thought he was pretty damn good in the ring tbh
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Yeah, I liked Carlito. I miss him and his apple.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Will Carlito induct him though, that's the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Yes he will

It was announced on WWE Smackdown that Carlos Colon is the next entrant into the WWE Hall of Fame. He joins Jake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Paul Bearer and Lita as members of the class of 2014.

Carlos will be inducted by his sons Carlito and Primo (Diego), as well as his nephew Epico (Fernando).
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm

yay CARLITO!!!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame   Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Father of Current and Former WWE Superstar Says He Will Be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1