HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:22 am

Royal Ramblings recently posted the second part of the interview with TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle. During the interview, Angle was asked if he thinks that he'll be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

"I don't know," Angle admitted. "You never know what they're thinking. It would be nice. Would it kill me if I wasn't? No. I know who I am and I know what I was and I know the impact I made on wrestling. I don't need a WWE Hall of Fame to tell me what that is. It's not that important to me. What's important to me is I'm in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame for Olympic wrestling and that's my legacy. But it's always nice to be recognised as a Hall of Famer. TNA Hall of Fame was great. WWE Hall of Fame would be great but if they decide not to, its not going to kill me. That's their option.

"I did leave them in 2006 and went to TNA and I don't know if that has any bearing but I've been happy with my career. I can tell you nobody made as much noise as I did, the six years I spent in WWE. Nobody did that in that short a period of time like I did. That legacy will be set in stone forever. I will tell you I had a better career in TNA than in WWE and that's scary. Im very grateful for that and at the same time it kind of sucks because the hardcore WWE fans that only watch that, won't see my best matches. They think they saw my best matches in WWE but they haven't seen TNA. I'm hoping more of them will turn on to it."

Angle also discussed Paul Heyman, if he is upset with Jack Swagger using the ankle lock, his health and more. You can check out the full interview by clicking here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/danny-stone/kurt-angle_b_7416980.html
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:22 pm

I never understood why Kurt Angle preferred to be in TNA instead of WWE. If he would have never left, we could have seen so many possibilities:

Kurt Angle vs. CM Punk
Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan
Kurt Angle vs. Seth Rollins
Kurt Angle vs. Rusev
Kurt Angle vs. Dean Ambrose
Kurt Angle vs. Bray Wyatt
Kurt Angle vs. Neville
Kurt Angle vs. Kevin Owens

And so many more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Kurt Angle doesnt want the full time schedule. Pretty simple, really.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Dead wrote:
Kurt Angle doesnt want the full time schedule. Pretty simple, really.

Still, he could work as a part-timer in WWE like RVD and Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:04 pm

It was more of WWE didn't really want anything to do with Angle.

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:31 pm

IIRC, WWE wasn't prepared to let Angle wrestle because of his health issues. There's also the fact that Angle was being used on ECW at the time, but in TNA he was the biggest name there and has been featured as a central talent ever since arriving.

Mostly, though, I think it's that TNA is willing to look the other way while Angle continues to wreck his body week in and week out, while WWE wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame   Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1