HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has a game ever made you rage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Has a game ever made you rage? Empty
PostSubject: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:10 am

I'm asking this because I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with Dr. Clyde and his nephew. What happened was Clyde got a package. He was on a tower but it fell off the side of it. That gave me an open to take it. He jumped off to try and get it and died. I try and take it and of course he tried to stop me. Well his nephew shoots and kills him and I'm able to get away with his package and attack them both with Harriers.

This pissed Dr. Clyde off so much he grabbed his nephew's controller, which is owned by me. It goes straight from his hands and hits my window. And I burst out laughing.

So have video games ever piss you off?

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 am

Plenty of times, but never to the point where I throw the controller around lol.

Tomb Raider 3 PO'd me massively when I was a kid. Some part on a level that I just couldn't jump up to, even when a walk through I had made it clear I was doing the right thing lol.

Facing The Boss at the end of Metal Gear Solid 3. I've only beaten her once on normal mode and it was the most annoying fucking thing ever. I've never been able to do it again and it's too frustrating to do it xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 am

Yeah I've gotten PO'd a very few amount of times but never enough to throw it/break it/etc. Worst one was when I was playing Arkham City in New Game Plus and had to fight a giant group of armored/weaponed/shielded men in a tiny room and I kept dying. Few times I came insanely close and died so I ragequit for a bit. Then after that I was good again and I kicked Joker's henchmen's asses.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 am

Many times. Like Chilly and Razor, I never got so pissed I through my controller, but I have raged quite hard at games before.

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Candy Crush is so annoying, I can't get passed level 92 Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:57 pm

I used to, both my brother and I would have massive rage when we were younger, though I was always a bit more controlled than he was.  I never got around to throwing controllers, but I wans't far off.  

It didn't help that I suck at video games, and even more so back then.  

Of course my brother still holds the record for the best rage between us when I beat him at one of the NFL Street games.  It was my game, but his gamecube.  I pretty much whupped him bad.  Next thing I know he opens the gamecube and tosses the game across the room.

Never got to play the game again Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:57 pm

I remember yelling so loud being mad about Nintedo 64 games my parents would yell at me and tell me to quit playing games. Don't ever remember throwing a controller.

Today what pisses me off the most is having to listen to some of these people online. I've had people in town telling me to unmute them on Xbox Live.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has a game ever made you rage?   Has a game ever made you rage? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has a game ever made you rage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1