HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R. Kelly next album named White Panties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

R. Kelly next album named White Panties Empty
PostSubject: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:07 am

R. Kelly is working on a sequel to his album 'Black Panties'.
The 'Ignition' hitmaker will name the record 'White Panties', following the success of his 2013 album, and has told fans to ''expect a whole other level'' when the new music is released.

Talking about the album name, he told V magazine: ''I always follow what my spirit tells me to do. When I get into the studio I write from my heart. I try to write life and not songs.
''People live life, and when you write life, you're going to mess around touch somebody's heart, and they'll relate to you and what you're singing about.''

The 47-year-old star is also collaborating with Mary J Blige on a song for the album and the singer will join him on tour to promote the record in coming months.

He gushed: ''It's a very exciting thing when two people like Mary and me come together. It's never been done, but it kind of makes sense and you're like 'Wow!', and this is very exciting for me because I'm a fan of hers.''

R. Kelly has already been in the studio working on their track and plans to approach the 'No More Drama' singer about recoding more material together.
He said: ''I'm even looking forward to proposing that we do a whole album together. But this is the first I've mentioned it. The 'King and Queen' album.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 am

That's such a stupid name for an album face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 am

This is coming from the same dude who pissed on an underage girl, he's prolly writing about that again
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:08 am

Why would you name an album that? It's stupid...and I didn't even know R. Kelly was still recording albums...am I just late, or have other people not noticed that he is either?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 am

Honestly, I thought he was still trapped in that closet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:48 pm

So artistic

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 pm

All about those panties

Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Yup, all about them white and black ones too!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Uhm duh, when you jizz in black panties, they turn white. #Logic I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly next album named White Panties   R. Kelly next album named White Panties Empty

Back to top Go down

R. Kelly next album named White Panties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1