HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelly Clarkson confirms new pop album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kelly Clarkson confirms new pop album Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Clarkson confirms new pop album   Kelly Clarkson confirms new pop album EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Kelly Clarkson will release a new pop album this year.

The 'Breakaway' hitmaker took a break from music to get married to Brandon Blackstock and have their daughter River Rose, now six months, but she has returned to the recording studio and will bring out the first single from her new LP later this month.

She tweeted: ''People keep asking. My next album is pop. But I am always influenced by music I love, which is pop-rock/country/r&b/dance #whoknowswhatsnext.

''2 clues for the first single...Proof of life & Dr. Dre #TheNextEpisode.(sic)''

When a fan asked if the new single will be released this month, she replied: ''Yes Smile''

And quizzed if the Dre reference meant she was planning a surprising new musical direction into rap, she replied: ''totally. I'm gonna be the most amazing rapper you've ever heard.(sic)''

The 32-year-old singer also confirmed the record will feature a duet - but has kept fans guessing as to the identity of her vocal partner.

She wrote: ''Oh and people also keep asking about the duet on the record. Here's a hint ....this wasn't our first time to sing together Smile (sic)''

Kelly released a Christmas album in 2013 and a greatest hits collection in 2012 but this year's record will be her first full-length studio LP since 2011's 'Stronger'.
Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson confirms new pop album

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1