HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:52 pm

For full grades -- https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t8486-vendetta-72-grades

MATCH 1 | Singles
James Best vs. Dereck Walter

MATCH 2 | Over the top rope challenge
C5 Ion d. Rufus Qabazard and Dylan Breywell

MATCH 3 | Singles
Riley Williamson d. EG Deal

MATCH 4 | Singles
Hitman Alex d. Ceberus

MATCH 5 | Singles
Nicole Johnson d. Kaylenna Parks

MATCH 6 | Tables Match
Shade d. Jared Jerusalem

MATCH 7 | Singles
Alexis Rose d. Elektra

MATCH 8 | Singles
Luis Claudio d. Maddox Paine

MATCH 9 | Singles
JHalc d. Cletus the Lumberjack

MAIN EVENT | World Heavyweight Championship
David Michaels d. Dominik Diveraz(C)

Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant FJBloTX
Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant Rmt9lhM

Last edited by EEYEN on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Rigged

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:45 am

I just wanted to clearly state that I did wanted V72 off (I Pm'ed Ian) but I guess he forgot.
I wasn't planning on showing up, but since Kani no-showed (and he had reasons) I just wanted to post something so it wouldn't be a double no-show

Good card for those who won and showed tho clap
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 am

D-Volution kicking some booty.

walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:34 am

Booooooo

Mr. Canada got shafted! He won that match fair and square!
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Yup. I won.

So yea.

Good card.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:25 am

ilikewwe11 wrote:
I just wanted to clearly state that I did wanted V72 off (I Pm'ed Ian) but I guess he forgot.
I wasn't planning on showing up, but since Kani no-showed (and he had reasons) I just wanted to post something so it wouldn't be a double no-show

A paragraph. A paragraph that I now have to justify and recover from. A paragraph with the most bullshit finish you can imagine.

I get you're busy. We all get busy. But that was a joke. If you're going to show at all, show with something that doesn't make someone else look like a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 am

For The Hopeful wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:

A paragraph. A paragraph that I now have to justify and recover from. A paragraph with the most bullshit finish you can imagine.

I get you're busy. We all get busy. But that was a joke. If you're going to show at all, show with something that doesn't make someone else look like a joke.

Oh no! I hope you don't have to fucking recover from it! That would be horrible! Oh my god we should ban ilikewwe from the fed for doing such crazy things! How dare he make you get counted out! You'll never be able to save your gimmick from that one! Oh cry me a river . Need I remind you that in the old XWA people used to get pissed on and sexually assaulted in the ring for no showing?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 am

Did your character get raped every week then? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 am

Mr. Canada wrote:
For The Hopeful wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:

Oh no! I hope you don't have to fucking recover from it! That would be horrible! Oh my god we should ban ilikewwe from the fed for doing such crazy things! How dare he make you get counted out! You'll never be able to save your gimmick from that one! Oh cry me a river . Need I remind you that in the old XWA people used to get pissed on and sexually assaulted in the ring for no showing?

Calm down, darling. I was just saying how it annoyed me that it was such a minimal effort. I know it's not a huge thing, perhaps I made it seem like I was angrier than I actually am. I just think it's pointless to just put in a paragraph like that. At least have an actual match.

EDIT: iLike, sorry if I came across as a prick in my first comment. I was just a little bit annoyed. It's no big deal, I know. It just irked me a bit, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 am

I'm not too worried about continuity errors, so as far as I'm concerned we can pretend it was a legitimate match in canon. Razz

Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant FJBloTX
Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:41 am

I agree with Kani though. Funny I mean, I've done it a few times but I did it as Maddox so it makes sense. It'd never make sense in storyline for Hitman Alex to beat Hope in a few sentences. Or anyone for that matter.
It would've been better to have him sneak attacked or something.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Well let me mention that I didn't start writing anything till like 5-10 minutes before 11:59 (the deadline) and I thought the whole count out was a good idea than having me pin the character. I thought Cerberus doing most of the attack and making a minor mistake (getting back in before the 10 count) is better than i don't know...a poke of doom... Neutral so I do apologize, but I hope it's somewhat understandable..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant   Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 72 Quick Results and Rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1