HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 72 grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

MATCH 1 | Singles
James Best vs. Dereck Walter
Grader: No one.

This match was a double no-show. Sad

Last edited by EEYEN on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

MATCH 2 | Over the top rope challenge
C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell
Grader: No one

I'm going to pretend this was a singles match between C5 Ion and Rufus and give C5 the no-show victory. I guess there was a miscommunication between Dylan and I.

Last edited by EEYEN on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:00 pm

MATCH 3 | Singles
Riley Williamson vs. EG Deal
Grader: Razor
Verdict: Riley Williamson. I don't need to explain why. Abdel, start your matches earlier. I realize you no showed cause you didn't have time to write a match yesterday. So don't write your match in a day. Write it early. It helps a lot. Riley wins by a technical no show.

Last edited by EEYEN on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:01 pm

MATCH 4 | Singles
Hitman Alex vs. Ceberus

Kani no-showed because of his stupid lap top power supply. iLike posted a junk match seven minutes after the deadline. iLike wins via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:02 pm

MATCH 5 | Singles
Nicole Johnson vs. Kaylenna Parks

Nicole Johnson has won via no-show. I see Kylie on all the time, yet she no-shows constantly. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 pm

MATCH 6 | Tables Match
Shade vs. Jared Jerusalem
Grader: Ian

Jared: I've got a few complaints. You have a style of writing that's very undeveloped in my opinion. You describe things in a way that doesn't describe them... Like "Jerusalem suddenly makes a face like he just came up with an idea and it’s true, he did come up with something." You use analogy to describe things in a way that doesn't really do much. Your writing would flow better if you used descriptive terminology. Another complaint I'd have is that your match read incredibly short. I got the feeling it would take only a few minutes... Maybe 5. You guys were just announced for a triple threat match for the upcoming PPV and this match did not do much to generate interest in that.

Shade: Like Jared's match, it read short, which obviously is a point of interest if either of you are expecting to beat Riley at Chain Reaction. Your match was much more polished and complete. Superior flow, better technical wrestling, a presence of character development that didn't exist in Jared's match, and a sickening finish... Nicely done. I am going to put a note on the new FUCKING BLASPHEMY as a potential finisher of the year.

Verdict: No doubt this match belongs to Shade. Jared's match against Riley seems so long ago after reading that. Maybe it was a down week but I'm starting to get a bit worried that I tried to push you into the title picture too soon. Thanks, guys, for both showing. I hope to see more of this at Chain Reaction.

Last edited by EEYEN on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:04 pm

MATCH 7 | Singles
Elektra vs. Alexis Rose
Grader: Alexis Rose has won via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 pm

MATCH 8 | Singles
Maddox Paine vs. Luis Claudio
Grader: Ian

MADDOX: I guess I painted you both into a bad corner with the heel-heel match because I have a lot of same complaints. There were parts where both competitors came off as "face" but I think you did a better job avoiding it than Luis did. Maddox, at the beginning, you kinda got the impression that he was going to take on a face role in the contest and he sort of did, but I thought you did well to keep him heel in other aspects. You did well with character development and story-line continuity.

LUIS: I have but one complaint: There were points in the match where both competitors seemed to come off as faces, or at least tweeners. Obviously this added to the excitement of the match and certainly was believable, but I thought maybe you lost site of character in search of a more exciting post. I thought from every other aspect, it delivered. Very solid action, a logical build-up... I marked out at the suicide dive. Not so much the leg drop, but the high spots for the big fellas gave the impression both were big time performers without slapping the fans in the face with ALA WWE Creative writing for Ryback. It was well done.

VERDICT: I'm going to go with Luis Claudio. I think Luis Claudio's match did more to present the two as main-event style players. Both matches had shortcomings, but I don't need a long diatribe explaining to two of the most apt veterans what they need to improve on.

Last edited by EEYEN on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 pm

MATCH 9 | Singles
JHalc vs. Cletus the Lumberjack
Grader: Razor

If either of you would like a more detailed run-down/critique of your match, PM me and I will get it to you when I can.

Verdict: I'm proud of both of you for a great effort on both ends. That said, I am giving this to JHalc. Not because his was simply better, as both of you were great in terms of things like spots and entertainment, but for the overall aspect of it. Cletus, there were some parts in your match that as great as they were, were a bit strange. For example, JHalc choking Cletus with the cables, or Cletus choking JHalc in a chokehold with the ropes, etc. Not that there was anything too bad with that, but it seems like something you'd get Dqed for in actuality. You both had great spots, you both wrote a great story, but in the end, I am giving in to JHalc. JHalc, there was nothing I could criticize about your match. I still don't know why you think you belong in the mid card. I thoroughly enjoyed your match and I enjoyed the way JHalc was developing towards the end. He showed off his tweener side after following the punt to the ribs from earlier in the match but doing it to the face, very heelish maneuver despite all the cheers from the crowd. Great psychology, great entertainment overall. Also, Cletus, something I'd like to point out additionally. Your description was great, but try to sometimes name the moves too. I had to re-read some parts to find out what was going on. Nothing major though. Thank you both for showing with equally solid efforts.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm

MAIN EVENT | World Heavyweight Championship
David Michaels vs. Dominik Diveraz(C)
Grader: None

David Michaels has won via no-show and is once again the XWA World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta 72 grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 72 grades   Vendetta 72 grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 72 grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1