HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network Empty
PostSubject: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:42 am

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE Network issues are still continuing as of this morning. The on-demand content seems to be having issues loading the video box. The live stream has been playing since the launch and have not faced any issue at all.

As for the on-demand content, there are major loading issues, to the point that some content is not even playing at all.

I can also confirm myself that the Playstation 4 Login box has been an issue when trying to log onto the network. WWE is still continue to work on the overload of users that signed up.

MLBAM, who has worked directly with WWE during the launch of WWE Network, told Deadspin that they have not seen anything like this, such high demand of one specific Network, in their 14 years of doing e-commerce.
Back to top Go down

Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Nothing works via the PS3 so far. Most of it works on a laptop.... BUT, today i log on and and now the laptop is having issues with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Once the demand dies down, itll go smoothly again
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:24 pm

What Dead said, all things have issues at launch, especially since it's at peak activity.  Once the initial excitement is over with, it'll be fine.  Most of the issues I was dealing with (I tried watching Starrcade 83' and it was coming up as 'unavailable' but now it's working.  Of course I have the advantage because on weekends my main watch time will be when most users are sleeping.  So go me Cool
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm

I guess no one learned from GTA Online then I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network   Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest WWE Network Issues, MLBAM Talks About the Massive Demands For Network

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1