HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Network Issues for PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Network Issues for PPV Empty
PostSubject: WWE Network Issues for PPV   WWE Network Issues for PPV EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 am

Several readers have sent in reports stating that they were having technical issues with the WWE Network during tonight's Money in the Bank PPV. A few even complained that their feed cut out completely, and that they were unable to contact customer service to take care of the issue.

This does not appear to be a wide-spread concern, as the vast majority of people watching Money in the Bank had either no issues, or very minor issues such as occasional buffering.

Note: I was watching the PPV on the WWE Network tonight, and experienced only one issue during the first ladder match. The feed stopped completely, but once I refreshed the page I had zero problems for the remainder of the night. There did seem to be some issues with their audio quality tonight though, as I kept hearing a subtle "crackling noise" from some of the commentary; an issue a few other people on Twitter seemed to be having as well.

Back to top Go down

WWE Network Issues for PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1