HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

- Bill Goldberg appeared on WQAM radio in Miami this weekend and said he's open to returning to the ring. Goldberg is now 46 years old but said he keeps himself in shape. He said he's more open to returning now because his son watches his matches on YouTube. He mentioned wanting to come back as a heel and thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, but has no ill feelings towards him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Ryback vs Golberg at WM30, Ryback wins. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Well, he's yet to return and the WWE already has a natural feud there.
That would be a nice match to see, especially seeing Goldberg killing cRyback with a Spear .___.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Goldberg being a heel didnt work the first time, it wont work the 2nd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 pm

^
I think him returning will work regardless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 pm

He didn't need to return as a heel.

If he returned while Ryback is still a heel, he'd be a face I suppose.
I can already imagine Ryback getting some "You're next!" clues, leading to a Goldberg interference in one of Ryback's matches to start the feud.

That would be awesome. Goldberg would return as a face, and everyone would be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.   Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldberg Talks Return, thinks Ryback is a total rip-off of him, haha.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1