HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldberg Reveals He Had Talks With Triple H About a Possible WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Goldberg Reveals He Had Talks With Triple H About a Possible WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg Reveals He Had Talks With Triple H About a Possible WWE Return   Goldberg Reveals He Had Talks With Triple H About a Possible WWE Return EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 pm

- Bill Goldberg revealed that he had talks with Triple H prior to WrestleMania 30 about a potential return to the company. Regarding rumors of a Goldberg vs. Ryback match, Goldberg stated that his talks with Triple H were general conversations, and none of them specifically mentioned that potential match. When he was asked if he was interested in a return to the WWE, he had the following to day…

"Would I love to do it again and have my son and my wife, who has never seen me wrestle? Abso-damn-lutely. Would I jeopardize what I've done in the wrestling world just to make that happen? No. So if I wasn't ready to do it, physically ready to do it, and it wasn't the right situation, I wouldn't do it just to do it. If that was the case, I'd probably be at WrestleMania this year. It just has to be right and if it's not right, then I'm retired, for good."

Credit: Pwinsider.com via wrestlezone.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/320305#AhbWc9875VSOYYqC.99
Back to top Go down

Goldberg Reveals He Had Talks With Triple H About a Possible WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1