HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC Recording New Album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

AC/DC Recording New Album  Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 pm

AC/DC is reportedly set to record a new album. Brian Johnson revealed that the band is about to begin recording new music and as planning a fortieth anniversary tour.

Johnson said on 98.7 the Gator, "Well, you'll be the first one to know. Really, because we've been denying anything, 'cause we weren't sure…But I think we'll be going into the studio in May in Vancouver. Which means, we should be getting ready."

He added of the planned tour, "It's been 40 years of the band's existence. So I think we're gonna try to do 40 gigs, 40 shows, to thank the fans for their undying loyalty. I mean, honestly, our fans are just the best in the world, and we appreciate every one of them. So, like I said, we'll have to go out, even though we're getting a bit long in the tooth. You know what?! It's been four years [since we last went out on the road], and I'm really looking forward to it."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/313409#zQlPSCDJSezzJu8o.99
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 pm

*Yawn*
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Ooh, I wonder if it'll be just like all the others?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:16 pm

^ What do you want them to do, start including singers that scream and have death metal riffs?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Yes, because wanting something slightly different is exactly the same as wanting something wildly different.

For example, I want you to fuck off. I don't want you to fuck off a bit because that would only make a slight difference. I want you to fuck all the way off. The AC/DC thing is a bit like that, only I don't want the big difference in that scenario.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:23 pm

^
I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Yes, because wanting something slightly different is exactly the same as wanting something wildly different.

For example, I want you to fuck off. I don't want you to fuck off a bit because that would only make a slight difference. I want you to fuck all the way off. The AC/DC thing is a bit like that, only I don't want the big difference in that scenario.

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm

I love you too Mink. Funny

Although this could be good. Who knows? I liked Black Ice.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Recording New Album    AC/DC Recording New Album  Empty

Back to top Go down

AC/DC Recording New Album

View previous topic View next topic Back to top