HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show 717662_636x357

Miley Cyrus appeared through a replica of her own mouth to open her Bangerz Tour in Canada last night (14.02.14).

The 'We Can't Stop' star entered through an opening in a picture of her face and slid down a huge pink tongue extending to the stage on the opening night of the tour in Vancouver.
The controversial singer showed off plenty of sexy dance moves including Twerking - the butt shaking dance she popularised last year - up against a giant blue teddy bear, rubbing her crotch, riding a hot dog and sucking on a foam finger.

The 'Party in the USA' hitmaker opened the show in a red studded two-piece, before changing into a leotard printed with marijuana leaves and wearing a golden cannabis leaf around her neck, which she paired with white cowboy boots.

She admitted her nerves before the performance, tweeting: ''I don't know if it's Valentines Day or #BangerzTour but I'm most definitely having a panic attack.''
However, she showed no signs of losing confidence as she sang tracks from her 'Bangerz' album including 'Love Money Party', '4X4', 'FU' and 'Adore You', surrounded by dancers dressed in many outrageous costumes including as the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore and former president of the US, Bill Clinton.

Despite giving such a visual performance, Miley has previously claimed it is all about her songs.
She said: ''It is fun for people to walk out and be like 'Oh my god did she just do that?' and there's so much I love about shock value, but then I really want the core to be about the music.''
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:54 pm

She has no ass Fail!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 pm

I wouldnt mind being between those cheeks. I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 pm

If she grows out her hair I'll accept that ass.

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm

I'll accept it I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 pm

What cheeks? Flat bitch. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Neutral 

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Future of America, people.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:16 pm

She looks drugged out of her mind. Funny

Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show FJBloTX
Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:24 pm

She has a saucepan hair cut Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 pm

You guys should see the other photos...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:21 pm

I came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 pm

This comes as no surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show   Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus Twerks her way through Bangerz Tour opening show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1