HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere Empty
PostSubject: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Shia LaBeouf wore a brown paper bag over his head to the German premiere of his new movie.

The 27-year-old actor, who announced he was retiring from ''all public life'' last month, refused to show his face at a red carpet screening of 'Nymphomaniac' in Berlin on Sunday night (09.02.14).

He cut two eye holes into the bag and wrote the words ''I'm Not Famous Anymore'' in black capital letters on it before placing it over his head and attending the event in a dapper tuxedo, according to gossip website TMZ.com.
The 'Transformers' star was clearly eager to make a statement just an hour after storming out of a press conference for the movie.

When asked if it was uncomfortable filming sex scenes for the movie, Shia let his co-star Stacy Martin answer first.
After hesitating for a moment, the dishevelled-looking star, who was missing a bottom tooth, then quoted retired French soccer player Eric Cantona's famous words to answer unwanted media attention: ''When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.''

He then walked off stage much to the amusement of Stacy.
Shia announced in January that he was taking a step back from the limelight after he was forced to apologise for plagiarising author Daniel Clowes' graphic novellas, 'Justin M. Damiano,' for his short film 'HowardCantour.com'.

He wrote on Twitter: ''In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life.''
He added: ''My love goes out to those who have supported me. #stopcreating.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Good because he's ugly as fuck or simply fugly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm

^
GTFO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Shia LeBeouf is awesome.... but he does seem like a hipster moron. He's also a proven notorious pussy. There is at least 4 different verified incidents where he was literally beaten the fuck up by bar hoppers and white trash.

Has a big drinking problem, but its pretty obvious now that he's quite a bit more than that. Most likely pills; ever since he fucked up his hand years ago, i'm sure he has a addiction and dependency on them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Even Stevens was his downfall, im convinced
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Still the man
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 am

BurdurSmurf wrote:
Still the man
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 am

This is probably a way of getting attention for the movie. Remember when Joaquin Phoenix was on that talk show all beardy and shit, and acted like a complete douche, and that turned out to just be an act?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:17 am

I actually wanted to check out that rap album.

The guy plays virtually the same character in almost every movie, like Vince Vaughn or something.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Who'd he steal the bag from then? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 pm

realt wrote:
Good because he's ugly as fuck or simply fugly

Hey now!? Don't ya think that a bit harsh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:01 pm

That's me being polite on the fool I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 am

Yeah probably just making a stir for the movie.

Unless he's having an Amanda Bynes like breakdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:27 am

Cholly wrote:
Who'd he steal the bag from then? I aint bothered

The Gong Show, apparently

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/shia-labeouf-caught-stealing-again-nymphomaniac-premiere-013109561.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere   Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere Empty

Back to top Go down

Shia LaBeouf wears brown paper bag to premiere

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1