HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf Empty
PostSubject: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Jaden Smith has reached out to Shia LaBeouf, insisting he has a ''fellow insane'' friend in him.
The 15-year-old star tried to visit the 27-year-old Hollywood actor - who wore a brown paper bag over his head to the German premiere of his new film 'Nymphomaniac' earlier this month and has repeatedly insisted he is no longer famous - at his #IAMSORRY silent art installation in Los Angeles, and though they never got to meet, Jaden wants Shia to know he is ''seriously'' there to give him support.

Jaden - who is the son of actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - wrote on Twitter: ''I Waited In Line Today On Beverly Blvd To See @thecampaignbook I Never Got See Him But I Had A Very Important Message To Deliver.

''I'm Here If You Need A Fellow Insane Person To Talk To. But I'm Seriously Here Not Like One Of Those I'm Here For You's That Everybody Says. (sic)''

Jaden - who only follows Shia on Twitter - added: ''It Was A Message That Only Could Be Understood Artist To Artist. @thecampaignbook I'm Here For You I Believe In What Your Doing (sic)''

Meanwhile,Shia's 'Nymphomaniac' co-star Felicity Gilbert is concerned his recent antics are ''dangerous'' because the public don't understand what he is doing.
She told The Metro newspaper: ''I think this is his own project. His own creation. But I think people don't necessarily sympathise with him that easily and so it is a dangerous thing to do.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Why do dumb people have to Do This In Every Sentence They Write?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Maybe he failed English in school I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 pm

He's already said people dont need to go to school, so i doubt hes ever picked up a book in his life.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:28 pm

He's not insane. He's just an idiot.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Am I the only one who found it creepy that Jaden Smith ONLY follows Shia LaBeouf on Twitter?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:15 pm

ROFL! 

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Fuck Jaden, scrawny, spoiled ass bitch. I aint bothered

Nigga doesn't even support education, I don't even know why he bothers correctly spelling any words. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf   Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaden Smith: I'm here for you Shia LaBeouf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1