HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Zac Efron is in talks to appear in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'.

The 'That Awkward Moment' actor has met with movie bosses about a role in the new episode of the sci-fi franchise, which has recently been acquired by Disney.
Asked if he'd take a part in the movie, he told MTV: ''Yeah, I just went and met with them. So I don't know. It would be cool. I love [the 'Star Wars' movies], but... who knows?''

'Star Wars: Episode VII' will be directed by J.J. Abrams and actors linked to roles include Michael Fassbender, Michael B Jordan, Saoirse Ronan, Jesse Plemons, Adam Driver and Hugo Weaving.
It has also been rumoured many of the actors from the original trilogy - shot in the 70s and 80s - such as Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker could reprise their roles.

Carrie Fisher, 57, also recently told how she'd like to play her character, Princess Leia, again, saying: ''I'd like to wear my old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair. I think that would be funny.''

JJ has yet to announce any firm cast decisions, but recently said the film's script is complete.
'Star Wars: Episode VII' is tentatively scheduled for release in December 2015.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars Fuck-this-shit-table-flip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 pm

I assume Efron would play the role of the Jedi Master.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Tiff wrote:
I assume Efron would play the role of the Jedi Master.

Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars Rage_face_by_rober_raik-d4e0fxk
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Honestly, he kinda looks like Mark Hamill. I'm the only who sees this? Funny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Scared

Dat face tho!

And yeah he does haha
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Efron is too fine. Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars   Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Zac Efron in talks for Star Wars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1