HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oscar Isaac talks Star Wars Episode 7: 'JJ's approach is refreshing'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Oscar Isaac talks Star Wars Episode 7: 'JJ's approach is refreshing'  Empty
PostSubject: Oscar Isaac talks Star Wars Episode 7: 'JJ's approach is refreshing'    Oscar Isaac talks Star Wars Episode 7: 'JJ's approach is refreshing'  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Oscar Isaac has discussed his recent casting in Star Wars: Episode VII.

It was announced in April that Isaac would play a major role in JJ Abrams' sequel, alongside John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson and Max von Sydow.

"There was about a month where I already knew that I'd been cast, before the announcement, so it was tough to keep it under wraps," Isaac told Digital Spy. "But you know, secrets can be fun.

"I was a huge Star Wars fan growing up - my family collects the toys, and we had Star Wars parties where everyone would dress up as their favourite character.

"I came as a Gonk droid, but that was less about imagination and more about laziness, like, 'Damnit, I forgot to get a costume, just give me a cardboard box and I'll paint it grey!'"

Confirming that Episode VII is due to begin filming at the end of May, Isaac went on to praise Abrams' approach to the franchise.

"JJ and I have just been talking a lot about the character - his enthusiasm and his collaborative nature are so refreshing in a movie of this size."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Oscar Isaac talks Star Wars Episode 7: 'JJ's approach is refreshing'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1