HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greg's Video Game Review Gala

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Greg's Video Game Review Gala Empty
PostSubject: Greg's Video Game Review Gala   Greg's Video Game Review Gala EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 am

In search of a way to become more active on here again and in need of a valid reason to play video games comes this thread! Pretty much, I'm just gonna give opinions on games I've played, and you guys can call me a bitch for liking stupid games and hating the good ones. Expect some awful reviews early, because I'm gonna be learning how to do this! haha

Right now, I have a couple games in mind to review, so expect some reviews shortly!

REVIEWS
L.A. Noire

Last edited by attractionTHEORY on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Video Game Review Gala   Greg's Video Game Review Gala EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Oh snap Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Video Game Review Gala   Greg's Video Game Review Gala EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Greg's Video Game Review Gala LA-Noire-Box-Art

L.A. Noire is a crime game that takes place in 1940’s Los Angeles. If you’re a gamer, odds are you’ve heard rumors about it and most likely about Team Bondi. Personally, this is my favorite game. I have very little things to say bad about this game. The plot is beautifully written out, the missions are a blast. It’s a unique game in it’s style, which makes it all the more fun. I found myself falling in a deep bromance with the protagonist Cole Phelps. The gameplay was smooth for the most part, but you were able to find glitches in the game that made for amusing videos on Youtube. The face capture technology they used really took this game to the next level. The music choice was impeccable, as it really set the scene for 1940’s Los Angeles. The only thing I didn’t like about this game was the ending. That’s all I’m going to say incase you want to purchase and play the game. Other than that, I am in love with this game and I got is for $16 at Walmart and I consider it a steal, legitimately would’ve spent $60 on it.

RATING: 4.75/5
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Video Game Review Gala   Greg's Video Game Review Gala EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:40 pm

I've always wanted to play that game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Video Game Review Gala   Greg's Video Game Review Gala EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:50 pm

I highly recommended it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Video Game Review Gala   Greg's Video Game Review Gala Empty

Back to top Go down

Greg's Video Game Review Gala

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1