HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"   Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3246496/sarah-michelle-gellar-would-return-as-buffy-the-vampire-slayer/

With “Veronica Mars” raising more than $5 million for a movie, E! News asked “Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s” Sarah Michelle Gellar if that model could bring her character back from the dead. The response was more than enthusiastic…

“Joss [Whedon] and I always talk about [a movie],” Gellar told them. “But the thing with Buffy is that Buffy was a movie, and it ultimately didn’t work as a film. And I mean, we had such miles to overcome when we were trying to do a TV show based on a movie. And one of the reasons is that the story works better over time.”

And now here comes the tiny sliver: “If there was ever the right story, we would do it.”

Gellar also jokes that, “At this point, the stake would be my walker and I would be hobbling in.“
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"   Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm

She is still crazy hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"   Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:17 pm

I love Buffy. Obviously this makes me happy! So I hope it happens like Veronica Mars, which i also love.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"   Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah Michelle Gellar Would Return As "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1