HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Report Says Buffy and Cabin in the Woods' Drew Goddard Will Write the Daredevil TV Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

New Report Says Buffy and Cabin in the Woods' Drew Goddard Will Write the Daredevil TV Series Empty
PostSubject: New Report Says Buffy and Cabin in the Woods' Drew Goddard Will Write the Daredevil TV Series   New Report Says Buffy and Cabin in the Woods' Drew Goddard Will Write the Daredevil TV Series EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:34 pm

As exciting as the news is that Marvel is partnering with Netflix for four new TV shows (and then a Defenders miniseries), there are still a ton of questions surrounding them. Beyond who will star in these series, we don’t even know who is writing and producing them.

Marvel Announces Multiple TV Series with Netflix

Well, the answer may be here for one of the show’s – the one with the most high profile character in fact, as The Wrap is reporting that Drew Goddard is in negotiations to write Daredevil for Marvel.

Goddard has a lot of TV history with both Joss Whedon (now of course hugely involved with Marvel) and J. J. Abrams, having worked as a writer on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Alias and Lost. More recently, Goddard co-wrote The Cabin in the Woods with Whedon and made his directorial debut with that film. Goddard also was involved, along with Damon Lindelof, on the much-reported rewrites on World War Z.

The Wrap notes that Goddard’s a big Daredevil fan, having told Collider a few months back, “You’re talking to a guy who had quotes from Daredevil painted on his wall while growing up. Even when I was 18, I still had the blood red door with the, ‘I have shown him that a man without hope is a man without fear.’ That was what I loved and so it’s the sort of thing that if we can find the right project, I would love to do it.”

Who Should Play Daredevil in the TV Show?

Representatives from Marvel and Netflix have not responded to The Wrap’s request for a comment, though The Wrap says they have a good source with knowledge of the project who informed them of the negotiations with Goddard.
Back to top Go down

New Report Says Buffy and Cabin in the Woods' Drew Goddard Will Write the Daredevil TV Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1