HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album Empty
PostSubject: Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album   Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Beyoncé recorded ''about 80 songs'' for her surprise album.
The 32-year-old singer released her self-titled record earlier this month following a year of hard work, and she admits she had a hard job of whittling the tracks down to a selected amount.

Speaking in her Part 3 Run 'N Gun video chat on YouTube, she said: ''When I started picking the songs that I gravitated towards, because I recorded about 80 songs, it was the songs that were more effortless to me that stuck around.''

The album features a collaboration with her husband Jay Z - whom she shares two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy with - on the song 'Drunk in Love', and she believes the track worked well because they just had fun.
She explained: ''I kind of free-styled the verse, and Jay went in and he started flowing out his verse.

''We just kinda had a party. It was so great, because it wasn't about any ego, we weren't trying to make a hit record. we were just having fun. and I think you can hear that in the record.''

As well as 14 songs, the album also contains 17 videos and Beyoncé admits she had great fun shooting them because she didn't obsess with the planning and just went with the flow.
She said: ''['Drunk in Love' was the] most organic shoot I've ever done. I wanted to carry this idea of being in the moment and embracing mistakes and effortlessness into the videos. I wish every video was like 'Drunk'.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album   Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm

The 'Drunk in Love' video was quite racy. Wink wink!

But I could defo tell she was having 'fun' with the lyrics, cuz she hardly was rhyming in it. But it was good nonetheless. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album   Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 pm

The whole album is racy Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album   Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyoncé recorded '80 songs' for surprise album

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1