HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor Empty
PostSubject: Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor   Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 am

Adam Sandler has been named the most over-paid actor in Hollywood.
The 47-year-old comedian, whose recent films 'That's My Boy' and 'Jack & Jill' were labelled flops, is reportedly no longer popular at the box office despite earning huge pay cheques to star in every film he makes.

According to Forbes magazine, Sandler's films returned an average of $3.40 for every $1 he was paid.
Katherine Heigl, 35, came in a close second on the list.
The former 'Greys Anatomy' star, who is trying to reignite her TV career by starring in a new NBC series about the CIA after her films 'Killers' and 'One For the Money' failed to wow audiences, returns an estimated $3.50 for every $1 she earns.

The '27 Dresses' actress also came second on the magazine's annual list last year behind Eddie Murphy.

Other stars that failed to lure audiences to cinemas in 2013 include Nicholas Cage, Reese Witherspoon, and Kevin James.
Jennifer Aniston, Denzel Washington, Steve Carell, Matt Damon and Ryan Reynolds are some of the more surprising actors on the list.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor   Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:18 am

Adam Sandler deserves to be on the list.

Matt Damon on the other hand either does high budget movies, or indy films that make no money whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor   Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:36 am

I know there's a few films that I just skipped over it's been years since there's been a good Sandler film.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor   Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 pm

I've never found him funny at all tbh.

And Matt Damon is a tremendous actor. He must just get cast in utter crap more often than not.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor   Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Yeah, it's been a while since I've actually liked a Sandler movie. I haven't seen Grown Ups 2, hopefully it's something good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor   Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1