HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor Empty
PostSubject: Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor   Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:48 am

Robert Downey Jr. has been named Hollywood's highest paid actor for the second year running.

The 49-year-old star - who earned an estimated $75 million for the year 2012 and 2013 - has topped Forbes' annual ranking of the highest paid movie stars after making a fortune from his portrayal of Iron Man.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson came in second place with an earning of $52 million, which he accumulated from a number of acting roles as well as producing gigs.

Bradley Cooper, 39, followed behind with an estimated $46 million due to his much loved roles in 'The Hangover' and 'American Hustle', while Leonardo DiCaprio, 39, secured fourth place with $39 million.

Chris Hemsworth finished off the top five with an estimated earning of $37 million after beating Liam Neeson and Ben Affleck, who earned $36 million and $35 million respectively, to the place.

Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg fell to the bottom of the top 10 list with an estimated annual earning of $32 million, while Johnny Deep, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise all failed to secure a place on the chart.

The top 10 list of highest paid actors 2014:

1. Robert Downey Jr - $75 million

2. Dwayne Johnson - $52 million

3. Bradley Cooper - $46 million

4. Leonardo DiCaprio - $39 million

5. Chris Hemsworth - $37 million

6. Liam Neeson - $36 million

7. Ben Affleck - $35 million

8. Christian Bale - $35 million

9. Will Smith - $32 million

10. Mark Wahlberg - $32 million

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor   Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 pm

I'm surprised to see Dwayne so high up there. I like his films, but I wouldn't call him a great actor, especially compared to the likes of Di Caprio etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor   Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Being a great actor doesn't get you the most money. Rock is a name and has a look, so he's in demand.

I would presume the train of thought behind hiring Rock is that he gets wrestling fans to watch the films.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor   Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:01 am

Yeah John Wayne wasn't a great actor but I bet he made a shit load of money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor   Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:50 am

I actually knew Rock was one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood but I didn't know he was second. Funny

Di Caprio should be more paid cuz he's definitely worth it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor   Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1