HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky Empty
PostSubject: Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky   Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky Velvet-sky-8

Our wrestler of the week is former TNA Knockout and Knockout Tag Team Champion Velvet Sky!

1. Favorite Velvet Sky match?

2. Do you think The Beautiful People will ever have a reunion in TNA?

3. How long until TNA turns Sky heel like her boyfriend Chris Sabin? Will they do it at all?

4. Do you think she's more then a pretty face in TNA? Will she ever become more than that?

Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky   Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:42 pm

1. Favorite Velvet Sky match?

- The one where she wiggles her ass during the entrance...

2. Do you think The Beautiful People will ever have a reunion in TNA?

Last I heard Angelina Love didn't leave TNA on good terms, but that could have very well been down to Prichard hating women's wrestling. I hope it does happen and maybe with better people in charge, it could very well. They are one of the few female stables that really worked and stood out.

3. How long until TNA turns Sky heel like her boyfriend Chris Sabin? Will they do it at all?

- They can only do that once the division isn't a mess, so probably not for a while. I hope they do though. She has way more depth when she is a heel.

4. Do you think she's more then a pretty face in TNA? Will she ever become more than that?

- Again, without a decent division, the best can not come out of anybody. She's certainly not the best in the ring, but I don't think she's as bad as I've seen many make out. She needs to turn heel really and explore more of her character, because just shaking her ass and smiling to the fans gets stale...even with that fine piece of booty she has shifty
Back to top Go down

Wrestler of The Week #12 Velvet Sky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1