HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH Empty
PostSubject: Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH   Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH 220px-ACH_(wrestler)

Our wrestler of the week is young lion on the rise ACH!

1. What's your favorite ACH match?

2. What do you think his tag team with Tadarius Thomas and how far do you think they'll get in ROH's tag team division?

3. ACH had a huge amount of hype when he entered Ring of Honor. How far do you think he'll get in ROH?

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH   Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 am

1. Adrenaline Rush vs. reDRagon from Live And Let Die. I'd say my favorite singles match from him is his match with Jay Lethal from Honor In The Heart of Texas.

2. When Kevin Kelly made a comment that Nigel looked at both of them and he said they would make a great tag team I thought to myself "What? Is it because they're both black?" Funny

They're both exciting to watch in the ring. Problem is they don't really act like a team. Their entrance is different. I just watched several of their matches together and I don't know any signature double team move they have. And ACH is always jumping onto TD when he's outside the ring by his opponents. You'd think that will start to piss him off sooner or later.

I seen TD get some cheers but ACH is far more over. If people don't start getting behind TD or chant their team name I don't see them lasting as a regular team past 2014.

3. I think he'll make a great mid carder. I think he would have made a better choice for a TV Champion then Matt Taven but then again people would really be judging ACH and perhaps it's better that he's being kept down the card for a bit.

If he wants to be a main eventer he's going to have to drop some of the goofy things he does like calling out moves like he's a comic book superhero.

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Wrestler of The Week #10 ACH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1