HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  Empty
PostSubject: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Metro reports that Ja Rule has denied rumors that he left his wife for his prison cell mate. The rumors were allegedly started by his own wife, Aisha Atkins, who was quoted by a website that said she revealed the news on the MTV show Married Life After Prison. 

She was quoted as saying in her opening statement of the show: "He wrote all them love songs and still don't know how to treat a b***h. We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he'd rather suck a d*** than be with his wife. He returned home alright - to get his s*** and leave."

Ja Rule (real name Jeffrey Atkins) was released from prison earlier this year after two years for gun charges. According to the rumors, he left home immediately after. Atkins allegedly claimed that Ja, her husband for 12 years, left her for the man he shared a prison cell with. 

Ja Rule wrote on Twitter: "OK I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…"

He then retweeted: "Rumors are started by haters•spread by fools & believed by idiots #vroom" #Rns." 
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/305963#AJyzqqHmsIoSv7xx.99
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Hahahaha

Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  FJBloTX
Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Dead wrote:
She was quoted as saying in her opening statement of the show: "He wrote all them love songs and still don't know how to treat a b***h. We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he'd rather suck a d*** than be with his wife. He returned home alright - to get his s*** and leave."
ROFL!

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, whoever came up with this is funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 pm

He knows it's true buttsex 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:23 pm

20 bucks says he left his wife for 50 cent. 50 did make Ja his bitch about 8 years ago afterall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:06 am

How did 50 do that?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:49 am

Who cares? Ja Rule sucks.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Dick I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 pm

You know, Ja's career was really damaged and unfortunately people see Ja as being 'weak'; I don't think he is. I happen to be a very big Ja Rule fan, but he really was knocked off his pedestal. Though I think he's great actually; much better than what some think.

50's album sales really took a dive though. I still own all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate    Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ja Rule Denies Rumors He Left His Wife For His Prison Cell Mate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1