HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ja Rule plans prison cook book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ja Rule plans prison cook book Empty
PostSubject: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:58 am

Ja Rule wants to release a cook book inspired by his time in prison.
The rapper - who spent almost two years inside for gun possession and tax evasion - insists every recipe in the book will be ''microwavable'' as that was how he had to make dishes in jail.
The 'Always on Time' hitmaker - whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins - revealed his plans during an unexpected appearance on Geoffrey Zakarian's SiriusXM show, 'Food Talk', which airs today (23.10.13).

An insider told the New York Post's Page Six: ''He explained that while behind bars he learned to cook anything and everything in a microwave.''
Ja Rule has admitted prison food wasn't ''too good'' but he was able to eat well by making his own dishes, which included lasagne and cheesecake.

He told TMZ: ''[The food?] Protein. Eat a lot of protein. Eat a lot of fish, a lot of salmon - [the food inside] is not too good but you get packages and stuff like that. You can eat pretty good. You can eat decent enough.
''I ate everything. In jail, they're pretty crafty. We made lasagna, we made cheesecakes, we had lots of things. I really didn't eat prison food. I didn't go to the chow line too much. We usually just cooked in our dorm. Yeah, yeah, we cooked our own stuff. So what we made was pretty decent. It wasn't bad.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:58 am

I can really see a prison cook book catching on.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

How so? Most people that will want to get it shall do so AFTER they are locked up, not prior.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:36 pm

You know, the one thing I've always wanted to eat is prison food...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:01 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:00 pm

IT'S MURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:02 pm

ew.

Then again, they get better food than public schools...

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm looking forward to the Chicken ala Soap.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 pm

^ with a side of beans that may or may not be cockroaches.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:39 pm

And the Gourmet Block of Ice prepared under hanging feet. <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Lets be honest, if he had a microwave in his cell then he didnt share a room with anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 pm

^How do you figure that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Most of the time celebs get special treatment, and are seperated from the rest of the prison unless what they did is really bad like attempted murder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ja Rule plans prison cook book   Ja Rule plans prison cook book Empty

Back to top Go down

Ja Rule plans prison cook book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1