HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed Empty
PostSubject: Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed   Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Joe Jonas has claimed Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato encouraged him to try marijuana.
The squeaky clean star has said his fellow Disney Channel stars - who are both three years younger than him - pressured him into smoking a joint when they were teenagers.

Joe, 24, told Vulture magazine: ''The first time I smoked weed was with Demi and Miley. I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, 'Try it! Try it!' so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. I don't even smoke weed that often anymore.''

The singer also opened up about his rocky relationship with Demi, claiming the 'X Factor' USA judge - who went to rehab for ''physical and emotional issues'' in 2010 - was actually struggling with full-blown ''drug abuse'' and he only stayed with her because he wanted to help her.

Joe recalled: ''I really got to know her and got to see the ins and outs of what she was struggling with, like drug abuse. I felt like I needed to take care of her, but at the same time I was living a lie, because I wasn't happy but felt like I had to stay in it for her, because she needed help.

''I couldn't express any of that, of course, because I had a brand to protect.''
The Jonas Brothers star hinted he lost his virginity to his first ''serious'' girlfriend Ashley Greene, for whom he ditched his purity ring aged 20.

Joe - who also dated Taylor Swift as well as Demi - joked he was glad he waited for the right girl and not his ''bats**t crazy'' ex.
In the revealing Q&A, he said: ''I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I'm glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, ''That girl was bats**t crazy. I'm glad I didn't go there.'''
Joe's band - also formed of his two brothers Nick and Kevin - split in October.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed   Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Always liked Nick better anyway. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed   Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 pm

FUCK YOU ALL MILEY AND DEMI, SLUTFUCKS. YOU ALMOST RUINED JOE FUCKING JONAS.

I've always like Kevin better though.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed   Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Nick 4 life

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed   Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:18 pm

This doesn't surprise me.

No love for Kevin?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed   Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Jonas: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato introduced me to weed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1